Megan Ewing

She's in my opinion one of the most beautiful models ever.
Hope she'll start working again someday.

Oh my goodness, her son looks like Keanu Reeves. I can't believe how quickly time has passed.

88l36vxuok0273sxxq5.jpg

meganchristineewing.tumblr

i wish she'd go back and do some modeling again!! i mean -- why not? i know she still has a ton of fans out there. if there are a bunch of us, here, on TFS (which tends to be more 'high-fashion' oriented), think about all the fans she'd have on some of the other sites aimed at more commercial 'hot' girls.

she had a great body, but really it was that face. those eyes. and her innate sensuality that drew everybody in.

it's time, Megan, for a comeback.

All this! Honestly, to me, Megan's prettier than all the top models out now. I always thought she deserved as much success as Adriana Lima (and them some). The girl has a face on her like no other in the business, imo.

I got so excited seeing a new picture! Megan's son is adorable, and she's still young and gorgeous! I really think she needs to make a comeback asap. Did she quit modeling because she's taking care of her son in Texas and can't model part-time from there? I know she modeled post-pregnancy, so I don't think she stopped modeling because of her body or anything like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you so much for posting! It's so cool how Megan's eyes change color.

The popularity of the somewhat more exotic women (as opposed to the All-American blonde Christie Brinkley types) started awhile ago, but I think the light eyes/dark hair and full lip look has since become even more desirable since Megan modeled. For example, people love the other Megan (Fox).

I was randomly looking up photos of her and these came up on mugshots.com. Looks like she was arrested back in 2012 :

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 7.59.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 8.00.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 8.00.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 8.00.33 PM.png

I guess there was a different warrant out for her arrest at one point for other things as well Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 8.12.50 PM.png

She was arrested in 2017 as well, for theft...so crazy.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 11.55.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 11.56.01 PM.png

Wow. :(

Such a shame. She truly was such a stunning young model. But, as with anybody else, A LOT can change over 15 years. That mugshot from 2017 is the face of someone who has very much lost their way. Anyone who has been around a particular kind of addict can recognize that face. My heart goes out to her - I hope she is currently finding the help she needs and that her child is being taken care of and raised in some kind of a healthy environment.

A couple of my favourite pics of Megan, as a throwback:

905621a920cc7dfdd0d2a46decc8cc1a.jpg 56.jpg

Oh man, for my constant interest in seeing new pictures of her... these are not the pictures I was hoping for :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->