Megan Ewing

Wow..so she was pregnant. That's amazing....

She had a son in either fall of 2003 or spring of 2004. He should be about one years old now-- old enough to let her go back to work. :P Marilyn Agency is one of the best modeling agencies in the world-- with any luck, they'll help her secure the sort of great jobs they found for Ai Tominaga and Fernanda Tavares. I'd love to see her do a runway show... she did one with Guess before, for their 20th anniversery party. I'll have screencaps and pictures of that up soon. :innocent:

Some beautiful Guess photos from Spring 2001 (3 years ago!!!:(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Originally posted by funnyfan@Aug 2 2004, 03:50 PM
Repost: Soma Magazine Picture

From a French mag:

45834F.jpg

[snapback]320633[/snapback]​

She's pretty - I generally like the dark hair, light eye combo, but I'm not that big of a fan of hers. In fact, in the second picture from the French mag, I like the model on the left better. :smile:

She's pretty - I generally like the dark hair, light eye combo, but I'm not that big of a fan of hers. In fact, in the second picture from the French mag, I like the model on the left better.

Unfortunately, I have no idea who the model is. Can any of the model experts here identify her? She's a remarkably comely lass indeed.

But though she's beautiful, she's beautiful in a very proper, proportional, blond-haired blue-eyed sort of way. I like Megan's face much more because it's so much more interesting to look at, what with the color changing eyes*, cute gapped teeth and mass of freckles. It's an interesting American contrast to an otherwise very European/Latin sort of beauty.

*Seriously-- I've seen them appear as green, brown, blue, blue-gray, gray and even purple (in the Ellegirl editorial.) They're the sort of wonderful hazel shade that can turn into damn near anything given proper lighting.

Some more Guess pictures:

star7.jpg

star6.jpg

star5.jpg

star8.jpg

What an incredibly beautiful woman. I wonder if she had her child for someone in the industry.

1999 Aeropastale Ad-- Got this straight from the wonderful webmistress of MeganEwing.net.

What an incredibly beautiful woman. I wonder if she had her child for someone in the industry.

She mentioned a boyfriend in an interview for Spanish GQ (which I will put up one day, yes I will). Probably him. Don't know if he's supporting her now though, or whatever. :cry: But she's probably rich enough to take care of her kid on her own, which is certainly admirable for a teen mother. She's only 19 now!

frenchy.jpg

Does anyone know what date or edition of Marie Claire this cover comes from? French, Italian, etc.? Thanks for your help! :blush:

And here's a short article from Hint Mag:

Megan (Marilyn)
Hopelessly pretty Megan Ewing hails from Brady, Texas. She is doing very well, considering she has just turned 15. Discovered by Model Search America, this Libran is equal parts Liv Tyler, "Pretty Baby" Brooke Shields and Cindy Crawford. She has already shot with Mario Sorrenti and Bruce Weber. Currently starring in campaigns for Mango and Caterpillar, Megan is a star in the making.

megan1.jpg

megan2.jpg

megan3.jpg

She's 15 now ?? :wacko:

Anyway, I like that batch of of pictures.

Originally posted by prixi@Aug 14 2004, 03:31 AM
She's 15 now ?? :wacko:

Anyway, I like that batch of of pictures.
[snapback]331726[/snapback]​

Not unless she started aging backwards! :wink: She's 19 now... that little article was from a while back.

The first picture from that series is from Abercrombie and Fitch (MeganEwing.net has a bigger version, and two more A&F pics) and the last is from Spanish Vogue (again, www.meganewing.net has the other SV pictures.) Apparently she was high fashion for about 5 minutes when she was younger. :blush:

Here are a few scans I made of a Guess 2002 catalog featuring Megan. It's a pity that she couldn't continue on with Guess after 2002... but she'll hopefully find work with another good clothing company this september, when she goes back to work for Marilyn Agency.

Originally posted by funnyfan+Aug 2 2004, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(funnyfan @ Aug 2 2004, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Repost: Soma Magazine Picture

From a French mag:

45834F.jpg

[snapback]320633[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-funnyfan
@Aug 6 2004, 01:01 AM
Unfortunately, I have no idea who the model is. Can any of the model experts here identify her? She's a remarkably comely lass indeed.[/quote]

The model on the left is Sharon Van Der Knaap. She's with DNA Model Management. :flower:

i think she's gorgeous, one of my favorites. but i am not a fan of ugly teeth :neutral:

Originally posted by marbaz@Aug 15 2004, 11:30 AM
The model on the left is Sharon Van Der Knaap. She's with DNA Model Management. :flower:
[snapback]333026[/snapback]​

Oh, really? What a cool coincidence! Megan actually shot a Mango catalog with her back in... I dunno... 2000?

39.jpg

Another Mango picture:

26.jpg

Originally posted by bridget@Aug 15 2004, 11:56 AM
i think she's gorgeous, one of my favorites. but i am not a fan of ugly teeth :neutral:
[snapback]333035[/snapback]​

Aww, I don't think her teeth are ugly-- they're fine, except for the gap between her two front teeth. And since she almost always poses with her gapped teeth showing, photographers must like that flaw of hers.

And if you don't like her with her teeth showing, this Guess scan I made is especially for you. :wink:

furhatter.jpg

She had a short stint at Victoria's Secret as well, before her pregnancy. I wonder... does VS take back models after they stop using them? I'd love to see her work with them again!

V226676.jpg

V226675.jpg

V226683.jpg

V226685.jpg

V226688.jpg

V226692.jpg

V226696.jpg

V226700.jpg

V226704.jpg

Originally posted by funnyfan@Aug 16 2004, 01:32 PM
Aww, I don't think her teeth are ugly-- they're fine, except for the gap between her two front teeth. And since she almost always poses with her gapped teeth showing, photographers must like that flaw of hers.

furhatter.jpg

[snapback]333747[/snapback]​

I adore her gapped teeth. Somehow they make her seem all the more exotic. :heart:

Here are the two pages of Newport News that she appeared in earlier this year. Do you guys think her post-pregnancy figure looks a different, or heavier? A fan reported seeing her in NYC recently, and said that she gained weight (but still looked beautiful and had gorgeous eyes.)

She certainly looks more mature and womanly, but that's probably just due to normal aging and/or make-up. She's 18 or 19 there, while she was only 15/16/17 during her Guess days.

Direct Links:
http://img40.exs.cx/img40/4262/scan0122.jpg
http://img40.exs.cx/img40/2527/scan0121.jpg

(Click on the thumnails for full picture)

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Aug 20 2004, 06:09 PM
2849_17.jpg

sharon....i love this picture.
[snapback]340275[/snapback]​

Sharon is right durn purty. I found 3 editorials of her too (1 and 2 and 3.) Does she have a thread?

Click on thumbnails to see full pictures.

Just a couple of random scans from Guess Fall 2001 ad campaign... strange to know that they're from 3 years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->