Megan Ewing

I miss seeing her stunning face in catalogues/magazines. If I could bring one model back, it would be her. She's still so young, only 24. Don't most models have hot careers until they're over 30? I know she has a young son, but it would be cool if she still did a bit of modeling. She's so beautiful, it's a shame for her to completely stop modeling while she's still in her prime.

oh,never though she is so young..but so said that she dosnt do modeling anymore.. I liked her

Don't know if this was posted, but here's a pic of her and son 2005

modelmayhem

:woot::wub: OMG!!! I adore this girl!!!! She is stunning! I cant believe I havent seen this thread before:blush:
I never knew she was the chick in Lenny's video. I love that song, but never knew its her. She looks quite different there. Her hair is much lighter.

Same here as well! She has one of those faces you just can't ever forget.

when i have seen "new post" in her thread i thought there was something new from her. but not.
anyway, me too :wink:

Megan & Her Son, March 2012

9qroybb5lwo5h5munsge.jpg

meganchristineewing.tumblr.com

Wow. Looking at the pic of Megan and her son shows how time has flew by. However, Megan looks hasn't changed.

i wish she'd go back and do some modeling again!! i mean -- why not? i know she still has a ton of fans out there. if there are a bunch of us, here, on TFS (which tends to be more 'high-fashion' oriented), think about all the fans she'd have on some of the other sites aimed at more commercial 'hot' girls.

she had a great body, but really it was that face. those eyes. and her innate sensuality that drew everybody in.

it's time, Megan, for a comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->