Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised if she poses for a photoshoot (or for the paps) because she seems like a pretty private person when it comes to her private life, at least based on her hiding in candids.

true^ but then again im sure someone offered to pay them a nice amount of $$ and people are going to find out eventually. it's not like you can hide a bump. im sure she's sick of getting stalked these last few months with paps trying to get the first 'bump' shots. at least this way it's on her own terms, cheese-ball or not. i wonder how BAG feels about all this...he seems very protective

for everyone saying they look staged, it's because they are. they're for a photoshoot folks...:rolleyes:

This would make a lot more sense. I was just wondering, why would you wear a full face of makeup to just lay in front of a pool (specially her, that's such a non fussy person) and stand there with such "naturality"?...:blink:

well she's a celebrity thats why she has to look her best at all times staged or not. If her makeup was running or wearing pjs everyone would be calling her out for looking unkempt

The moderator team has decided to close all running-commentary mega threads like this one as the over-analyzing of a particular celebrity's behavior is not consistent with tFS' purpose. Instead, choosing to keep RHI focused on newsworthy pieces that would be deemed off-topic in the other forums. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->