Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for her if she is preggers because she has said she wants to be a mom but I'm really dreading her maternity style... Sweats in just bigger sizes?

Was it ever confirmed that she's pregnant? Some people talk about it like it's true but was there ever an official confirmation?

Congrats if it's true... But she never looks like a mother type to me
Posted via Mobile Device

^ It is true, just check her style thread. She might not look that way but she's talked in interviews that she wants many kids. And she's a stepmother already, she has been with BAG for years and he has a kid. But yeah, maybe she doesn't look like a typical soccer mom :D

^ It is true, just check her style thread. She might not look that way but she's talked in interviews that she wants many kids. And she's a stepmother already, she has been with BAG for years and he has a kid. But yeah, maybe she doesn't look like a typical soccer mom :D

lol @ her husband denied the news not long ago :lol:

she never strikes me as someone who love kids perhaps its bc she's way too sexy haha

She never really faded , she was always covered by tabloids/magazines and she has had decently grossing movies that came out! :D #Team Megan Fox :heart: tehe

According to the last seen photos at her thread she is pregnant indeed. I have no idea why everyone is saying that Megan is to sexy for being a mother/wanting kids. She is like that presented only in medias while I don't find her being like that at all in her private life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her personal- style proves that she´s not a person who is more interested in fashion and style than in family.
she´s beautiful.

(am i allowed to ask if she had plastic surgeries?)

^ I don't know if we're allowed to talk about it so sorry if I'm breaking the rules but yup she has had some. I think there has been talk about a nose job, lip and cheek fillers and a boob job. And botox too but I'm not sure about that.

Shows Off Her Baby Bump in a Bikini in Hawaii - 6/25/12

tlfan.to (posted by Sasha)

I'm so happy for them! She looks great, but I hate when she does these 'candid' photoshoots.

hahaha i hardly ever call celebrities out for staged candids because a lot of them really DON'T ask for it, even the couples, but......come on. these couldn't be more obvious. she looks cute though.

I was just about to post how staged these photos looked but everyone else beat me to it :lol: . Also she's wearing makeup in these 'candids' - I can definitely see blush and pink lipstick. If it was me my makeup would be dripping down my face with the Hawaiian humidity.

Her cute baby bump is the only saving grace of the whole thing.

Okay, after seeing those pictures from the beach I believe it. :P

I guess those pictures are their way of confirming it.

for everyone saying they look staged, it's because they are. they're for a photoshoot folks...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->