Men And Gucci Bags?

B) I think he can pull of almost anything :innocent:

It looks very strange, especially because he's such a big guy, but I still like it :lol:

nonono :ninja: are you sure thats his and not his neighbours'??
GUCCI fine, ut not htis shape. maybe a messenger style :unsure:

:lol: he's a real fun guy, i had the nerve to have a small chat with him last during season's shows, he just doesn't give a s*it what people think of the way he dresses or acts, I really admire him for his eccentricism. :blush:

now should guys go around with Gucci bags?
why not?
if they have the nerve and they enjoy people staring,
i dont see what should stop them :P

men in general look hot with gucci bags (go to chelsea and you'll see at least three with their logoed messengers) but ALT always pushes the envelope...there are some things that he and ONLY he can do....

but i love gucci bags on men. not that bag, but their bags in general, yes. i've noticed it makes the men dress better somehow...you can't just wear anything with a gucci bag :lol:

I love Andre! Last season he was seen with a huge SS 03 Prada ostrich bag with the large metal ring over his shoulder! :heart:

he is outrageous and so i guess whatever goes with him but i think he looks a little goofy with that myself mainly because my close friend just got that bag for her anniversary and he looks a little ridic but if anyone could he could... but i would freak if my husband carried that! sorry i would.....a clutch! ? messenger bags totally different story but men with clutches not for me - maybe I am just old fashioned in some sense....

Originally posted by lele@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:35 am
men with clutches not for me - maybe I am just old fashioned in some sense....
i couldn't agree more :wink:

Lele's respectable manly husband by day:

039_2477_rt.jpg

Man-man!

But secretely at dusk under the influence of Metronyte:

story.jpg

Metro-man!

Duhn-duhn-duhn....find out what happens in the next issue of Prince spouts nonsense....

HA!!!!!!!!!

prince I just got mad at you on another thread !!!!! :smile: :smile: :lol: :P

I would definitely wear it, Im always wearing bags. Most of them are big vintage doctor bags, and I also have a silk brown flap clutch and messenger bags that I keep giving away and they still appear under the bed and closet. If I had the money, I would wear that Gucci also... right now im wearing my nice silk scarve that reminds me of the one that Andre is wearing :lol:

people can wear whatever the hell they whant and should.

I doutn lieka dre at all i think he has zero personal taste :yuk:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 4th, 2003 - 7:43 am
:lol: he's a real fun guy, i had the nerve to have a small chat with him last during season's shows, he just doesn't give a s*it what people think of the way he dresses or acts, I really admire him for his eccentricism. :blush:

now should guys go around with Gucci bags?
why not?
if they have the nerve and they enjoy people staring,
i dont see what should stop them :P
I know, absolutely! :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 4th, 2003 - 2:41 pm
I think he looks like a bit of a fooligan....
Yes, is he wearing a track suit with that fur scarf? Did he just finish gym class?? :blink:

Still, I love to read his column...

i think ALT was making a statement about the shows with his wardrobe decisions...he is not the only fashion editors that work [what i call] scrub clothes to some of the major shows...if you peruse many of the backstage/frontrow pics you will see very [usually] dapper gentlemen donning anything from abercrombie to juicy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->