Mens Fashion Week Schedule S/S 11

I have a feeling that we're gonna get womens resort in the show for some reason.

^That would make sense and I think it'd be so cool. I loved the mixed presentation at the last menswear show ^_^

Please if anybody know what time is Missoni presentation on friday let me know, I really need to know it :(

So... Jil Sander will be the only one thats gonna live stream today?

"This isn't a silhouette-driven collection at all, as a matter of fact. I don't want to compete with nature; I also don't want to blend in. What I want is to create a tension, a certain friction or electricity, ..." --Raf Simons

It was simply beautiful, lovely colour blocking and atmosphere!

^
Presentations / june 18 2010
7pm >9pm Missoni - via Arena, Fronte Civico 7, See Invitation
Another liveshow from Calvin Klein

After the success of the last edition of the fashion week, Calvin Klein men's collection spring summer 2011 will find it's background on the beautiful Piazza Duomo in Milan.

The event will be held on June 19th, during the fashion week of the city. At 7.30 pm the show will be broadcasted on piazza del Duomo and in the afternoon of the same day in the headquarters of the famous American brand. This way everyone will be able to see almost live the latest creations of the creative director Italo Zucchelli.
vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot:

prada1j.jpg

prada.com (subscription e-mail

Here's the pic without the disturbing white lines. I'm so intrigued, yet so pissed off, as I'm going to be in the middle of the train journey at 7 PM :angry:

pradas.jpg

prada.com (subscription e-mail)

I hope Prada runway wouldn't be like previous season
It was too distracting and you couldn't focus on the clothes with multiple cameras switching every 5 seconds :lol:

where is the prada collection being shown?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->