Michelle Obama

Meet The Stylist Behind Michelle Obama’s Bottega Moment

BLN57QG.jpg

M2fQs12.png

NBGTbYE.png

WG6Aw5F.png

vogue.co.uk​

Did anybody see her at the DNC? She was electrifying! And she looked good w/ her long ponytail & cute lil Monse outfit.

^ Yes, I did! All the speeches I've seen (except Bill's) have been fire, and hers was great! :argg: Agree, the styling was good as well ... love that she continues to exercise her right to bare arms!

It's nice to see her freed from the pretty dress+pearls uniform now that she's been a 'civilian' for some time, her taste is quite adventurous and I love that she gets to exercise it more now.

^Out of office, too, like when she wore those sparkling knee-high boots from Balenciaga. That’s one of the rare times that his Balenciaga ever piqued my interest.

^ Yes, those really made a statement! Love how fearless she is, but also how she continues to project her own unique style.

It's so sad she didn't wear traditional African hairstyles when she was First Lady. She said people weren't ready but people in Africa have been wearing their hair like that for centuries.

d(6).png

^ She's the one with full information about the hate mail she was getting ... remember that some people couldn't deal with her bare arms, but she kept baring. So she's probably the leading expert on what people were ready for in their first black first lady. She agreed to let Barack run, and it's fine with me that she did it all on her own terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->