Kings of Leon

California’s Coachella festival

The Kings of Leon guys, like guitarist Matthew Followill, chilling at the house next door. Life is good on the water
style.com

I managed to catch a bit of their performance on Coachella Live and it was amazing. I can't wait to see them live in November :buzz:

Via justjared

@ the premiere of Talihina Sky, 2011 Tribeca Film Festival.

Where is Matt?!?

woo just bought my KOL Tickets for October! Anyone going to the Toronto show?!

I'm so happy for Matt. I wonder what name his son will go by, Knox, Patrick, or Cameron?

Bumping this thread as they are recording new material. Roll on album 6 :smile:

Nathan and jared followill have been talking on twitter about them being in the studio for a couple of weeks now.

Do we reckon there will be a new single and/or album BEFORE the summer tour?

Any thoughts on Mechanical Bull? ah, it's so old-school sounding I can't resist, I've had it on repeat for the past days, I wasn't even going to bother as I generally find their music either a pain to listen to or the kind of stuff that automatically upgrades your mood and you can listen to from start to finish and for many years (youth and young manhood and only by the night anyway), I feel like MB is the latter...

Except for Don't Matter :smile:heart:smile:, I find most songs to have a bit of sadness to them, their lyrics seem to be coming from a more mature stage but I feel like they're still unsure whether that's a hopeful or hopeless place to be, which is typical when approaching the 30s I guess, but still... probably the album to ditch this holiday season. :mellow::lol:

^It took quite a while, but the album is finally growing on me :blush: I don't like Supersoaker and Family Tree and find there to be too many fillers, but I enjoy Beautiful War and Wait For Me a lot. I agree that the songs are more mature and have a sadness to them, but most of them still lack the rawness and that awesomely imperfect finesse of the earlier records, IMO.

There sure is very little buzz around this record, though :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->