Milan's starting line-up... Fall 2003

xopher215

Reaction score
Milan's harder hitting designers begin stepping up to plate tomorrow, though over but, Farhad, and Setaichiro.

Harmless prelude:

you rock xopher :D 8)
these pics are great! the purple coat is saying lloooooolitaaa :o
and the nyl collection! :wub: :D

:o :wub: I had to post that purple coat! :lol:
If it's faux, it's so my friend, Dennis. :oops: :lol:

:D Glad you like. 8)

Whoa!
I loved all Coverti's!!! That's a collection I love!
About NYL ... the second outfit ... :wub:

E. Coveri :shock: not bad at all, he's been making very commercial collections lately but this is not that bad.
From NYL I liked the striped menswear 'patchwork' piece, but not much more than that :?

:mad: Seems like that ugly Mod fever is also catching up in Milan... :x but of courzze its only my opinion 8)

Glad you liked too, blu. 8)

True, Lèna... I looked forward to Luciano Soprani (I think last Fall shows were his first :? ), and it looked like a Star Trek funeral. Very disappointing. He brought in a small touches of pink and yellow toward the end of the presentation, but they looked "stapled" on at the last second :shock: . :x

I didn't expect this at all, it seemed odd and very somber... I don't mind this season's "mod" too too much, I would like to see it contained better though. :lol:

from coveri i like the 'casual' pieces in the first and second row. the dresses don't excite me very much.

from NYL i like the second row. but i agree with Lena, this mod thing is scaring me. :? and it's not even been that long since it was 'in' (1994, 1995? maybe). you'd think they could have waited a little bit longer to do it all over again :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"