Versace Pre-Fall 07

not a fan though the 1st bag is better than anything else

Kushie said:
Those bags are such imitations of Prada's bags.

i somehow like the 'zip' bag which seems like a Chloe rip off

if i can get a Chloe zip copy at Zara right now, why should i buy a Chloe/Prada rip off by Versace a whole year later ? :ninja:

true but these bags look better than any of their bags that i have seen

Lena said:
i somehow like the 'zip' bag which seems like a Chloe rip off

if i can get a Chloe zip copy at Zara right now, why should i buy a Chloe/Prada rip off by Versace a whole year later ? :ninja:

Probably for like "THE" Versace customer. Does that make any sense? The person who LOVES Versace and can afford it so it doesn't matter.

^^Good point. People will buy labels just because they can, who cares if it's trendy or if it's a copy?

The bags remind me of Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2007 but darker.

That first coat is just ugh though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.. lets not judge too quick. Just pre-fall.... it can change right? (I HOPE, I HOPE) lol ^_^

btw, I like the first bag, and the 2nd coat. The leggings got to go.

I kinda like the pink dress and the coats i like the 2nd one it almost looks like a dress.The first 1 im not too sure about.

the 1st bag is terrific ... the other ones...well im not really amazed of them...

Yeah i really like the first bag, the chains are so cool.

I agree i like the first bag too the color and style is great

My favorite was the first bag. Though i feel like I've seen it else where, it still looked great. the clothes, though, dont do anything for me.

I actually like the past two Versace seasons, but not that impressed by the Pre-Fall 07, maybe I need to see more pics. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->