Mini Ipods

As far as I know the only US retailer is Barneys (at least that's what the SA at Barneys said :doh:). I think it was selling for $70.

Hebden said:
As far as I know the only US retailer is Barneys (at least that's what the SA at Barneys said :doh:). I think it was selling for $70.

is the ibear the same s the mini ipod...or the ibear is simply an accessory for the mini ipod?

It's just an accessory...it's a cradle for your mini iPod when you're not using it. Which I know sounds pretty silly but it's amusing. Plus I really like the designs of Kubrick who make the iBear and this is a way to get a "functional" Japanese toy.

I bought the mini recently, like 3 days ago (have only used it once though) but I love it! :heart: I got it in pink w/ the matching case. <3 It's the coolest, tiniest, most awesome & well organized accessory I own!!! Get one. 1,000 mp3's fit in it too! :P

I think im going to buy another one soon because ive dropped mine so many times, all bashed up...but im suprised because i read articles on how if you dropped it - it would break and mine hasnt :smile: yet...

my friend and i spent hours yesterday rhinestoning hers it looked so so great.

no just around the screen and around the circle with the buttons on and that took long anough from about 3pm to 6pm and we did her phone as well, super fun you should try it sometime... kindda fidley though.

That's so cool! I would love to rhinestone my pink mini ipod:D I've had mine since last december and it's great! I think they are such a good thing to have. They hardly take up any space so you can just pop it out any time you feel like and listen to the hundreds of songs on it!:P I love mine and I find it really useful on the plane and long journeys etc. and you can buy speakers too (I may be getting some:smile: ) so you can use it like a CD player too!:P They're really great!

I have a pink mini ipod too and i LOVE it! have all of my cd collection and loads of cds from friends on and still have plenty of space left. i think the mini's are so much prettier than the normal ones!

I just bought an itrip for mine, so I can play it in my car without having to change my cd player to have a line out, its great! just plug it into the top of the ipod and tune the radio to an empty station and the music plays through that, its like magic!!

I don't think so. Although on the old mini ipods, the writing on the touch wheel was grey on every colour of ipod, but now, the writing is the same colour as the ipod. So pink, pink writing, blue, blue writing etc.

The batch of minis before the colour-screened was launched has the same kind of click wheels colours, ie, wordings follow colour of the mini ipod colours.

I have a 20gb ipod and I love it. I think it's not that much more expensive than the mini one and it holds more songs and it's prettier.

I got the 20GB and got addicted since christmas. But now I love it even more because of its cuteeee iSocks.

ipodsockslearnmore11092004.jpg

The ones from Lime are also irresistable. So damn pretty.

ipodpeels.jpg

http://www.limelimelime.com/

tiamaria said:
my friend and i spent hours yesterday rhinestoning hers it looked so so great.

I have a pink ipod mini and I've thought of it too but I'm afraid that the rhinestones will fall off. How you glued them on?

I own the pink mini and the "big" one (20gb).
But i find the green mini so cute, I need it!:lol:

pandinha said:
I got the 20GB and got addicted since christmas. But now I love it even more because of its cuteeee iSocks.

The ones from Lime are also irresistable. So damn pretty.

http://www.limelimelime.com/

plus the bigger ipods have more accessories:D

thanks for the website...is yours a colour/photo ipod?

-Eliza

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->