Missoni for Target

do they do a pop up store in manhattan?, otherwise where will be this collection b sold,target at jersey?

do they do a pop up store in manhattan?, otherwise where will be this collection b sold,target at jersey?

did you go back one page? the location for the pop up store in NY is listed there.

Wow, so us men only get a cardigan, some ties and some socks from a 400 piece collection?

Really want to see what the pricing is going to be for those large throws/blankets.

^I thought that was weird about the men's collection, too. But there's men's stuff in the ad that isn't featured in the lookbook, so who knows, there might be some things missing.

Kind of glad that lots of stuff has the same patterns and some of the clothes look a bit cheap and unflattering, my wishlist isn't quite as huge anymore. Definitely getting the office supplies, some shorts & pants to wear at home, socks & tights, towels, the ballet flats and the swimsuit ^_^

Wow, so us men only get a cardigan, some ties and some socks from a 400 piece collection?

no, there are a more items for men and baby boys.

these are the items i think i want (targetstyle)

a lot of the knit stuff isnt very figure flattering for me. so i'm not terribly impressed with the clothes.

Attachments

• target1.jpg
    target1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • target2.jpg
    target2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
  • target3.jpg
    target3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
  • target4.jpg
    target4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
  • target5.jpg
    target5.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of glad this is over the top and too much zanyness. Really cuts down on what I want (and how much money I'll be spending.) I'll probably just get a couple sweaters, dresses, and that adorable PJ set.

i liked those shoes too lucy... flats also look like they might be cute but i don't think i need them

the blanket is still my favorite piece...
though i would want to browse through the clothes and imagine my own styling rather than the print overload shown in the lookbook

one of the pillows looked good to me too

I'm really hoping with the rugs only being $30 that the blanket isn't going to be too much more.

I just re-read the release for the collection and it says they're placing an ad within Italian Vogue... yet the collection is not going to be available outside of the USA?

Well, I'm only going for the home stuff and the stationary. Everyone else could have the other stuff, I don't care.

and I'm not leaving that store without a blanket, trust me!

more pics from stylecaster...
14mqp7n.jpg

wcjqlk.jpg

2882se8.jpg

20hlcgn.jpg

28ugwn6.jpg

2vloeih.jpg

118klk2.jpg

2uggx2b.jpg

33m984j.jpg

11t1shh.jpg

iyj18w.jpg

10f74sn.jpg

b68w7r.jpg

x5y44g.jpg

2uqyhzd.jpg

I might get some of the home items. The clothes are mostly fug. I'll have to check it out in person to see if there's anything I like. I can see getting a cardigan for novelty factor.

E-bay's your only option.

They've placed an ad in Italian Vogue for the collection which made me think perhaps somewhere in Italy would be stocking the collection but I checked with Target, there's no way of getting it outside of the US.

E-bay's your only option.

They've placed an ad in Italian Vogue for the collection which made me think perhaps somewhere in Italy would be stocking the collection but I checked with Target, there's no way of getting it outside of the US.

That's so annoying! :angry: At least the Liberty one was available on their website, they could've done something like that.

i agree that the clothes look like sh*t. clothing-wise i'll most likely only purchase the pants (loungewear?) picture above. bobby pins, flower rug (for my kitchen), trays, stationery, and towels are the items i'll def be throwing in my cart. i plan on purchasing three of the throw blankets to sell online. i know b*tches are going to go crazy psychotic for that item.

^ Ah, how pleasant.

Liberty was only available through their site and also in the store here due to it being part of their contract with Target. I'm guessing Missoni didn't negotiate the same terms. They probably don't want it selling in Europe and more specifically Italy to ensure it doesn't effect their brand's perception/sales there.

i marked my calendar for sept 13th and i'm getting that cardigan.

hope this will be available in my local target, it's kind of a small one. or I'll have to drive to the Target Greatland one that's a few towns over.

Is there any way of buying this if you live outside the US?

I'm going to try order the things I want through MyUS, as lucy92 suggested earlier in this thread. I think it should work, MyUS lists Target on their site as one of the Top 10 US Retailers and links to their website. The only thing that sucks about this option is that I can't get the heavier things from the Home collection because shipping costs would be ridiculously high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->