Missoni for Target

here is the 2nd ad.
azcentral

Attachments

• azcentral.jpg
    azcentral.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 32
Would kill if there were a pair of pattern trousers for men. But that is getting my hopes up too high. Loved the teacups and saucers though.

This is absolutely stunning collection. Im in love, but then I have always been in love with Missoni :smile:

TO me, each piece is worth its weight in gold (& at current gold prices, that makes them very special indeed!)

I seriously want this men's cardigan..

allthewayupthere
I want that one, too! But actually, I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting everything from the women's to the men's stuff and the accessories and home stuff. Thank God some of out of those 400 products will be kids stuff, otherwise I'd probably get absolutely everything :lol: I love the b/w swimsuit from the preview on that site... and all the other stuff, too. I'm going mental over this :rolleyes:

Ha. I love the cardigan, I think it's amazing. It looks just like a general mainline piece. I'd love some form of blanket or throw too. However, with there being no Target's in the UK and the site not shipping here it's going to be a bit of a mission to get anything I think. :(

pics via nitrolicious
281aefn.jpg

33o4abn.jpg

2cr8wox.jpg

nmf0br.jpg

33f8ahu.jpg

r26uyd.jpg

xfuu0y.jpg

i actually really like the look of that blanket...
i'm getting more and more excited about checking this stuff out in person

Do the pieces usually receive massive mark ups on E-bay...? Like the H&M collections?

Do the pieces usually receive massive mark ups on E-bay...? Like the H&M collections?

yes. for example some of the 50% proenza schouler silk bustiers were going for 300$+ on ebay.

also some of the designer home accessory collections (ie john derian for target etc) non-fashion-y people really go crazy over...and clean out the stores on the first day. so we are competing with "unfashionable" people for stuff.

i think missoni might be more subdued because of the sheer volume of items however. no one is going to walk into a store and purchase 400+ items. or at least i hope not...:unsure:

keep in mind when you purchase from target.com you can usually use a 10% off code. that helpsB)

Thanks for the information. I'm determined to be wearing that cardigan this winter. (Whilst being huddled under a throw. And possibly whilst sitting on a bike.)

It's annoying the Target website doesn't ship outside of the US.

i actually really like the look of that blanket...
That blanket is quite possibly the only decent item from all of this, looks so warm and cozy that you justify the design.

Are the flats part of the collection? are there any pictures of them available?

I gotta say the rest is really hideous, I'm torn on what's the cheapest-looking item here, torn between the stripped miniskirt or the scarves. You have to be very careful with those prints and that palette and I don't think they were.. if it wasn't for the fact that this is Missoni, this is the type of stuff that looks so sad and miserable in the same area where bags like this are located.

i like some, i hate some...i agree with ^ about the blanket. the black and white swimsuit is kinda cute, that berry suede jacket and maybe the tunic dress in the black/orange combo. i still dig the bike, but is it a crappy brand??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->