Miu Miu F/W 06.07 : Zhou Xun, Dong Jie and Lina Ohta by Inez & Vindooh

As far as the pics posted are concerned, Dong seems to be the perfect choice for Miu Miu fall 2006, but i doubt Zhou Xun ...what's the Japanese girl doing there?How ugly!

amor said:
As far as the pics posted are concerned, Dong seems to be the perfect choice for Miu Miu fall 2006, but i doubt Zhou Xun ...what's the Japanese girl doing there?How ugly!

I think the Japanese girl is awesome, I too doubt Zhou Xun as well. Telling from the style of the shoot, I imagine it is somewhat similar to this seasons campaign...

okay....judging solely on the `back scene` pictures and not the ads themselves......

I don`t like it.....something is off......can`t wait to see the final product of it!! BUT I love the dresses that they choose for the ad campaign.....

I've seen an article about this and there is a picture which seems to be the campaign.(i am not sure...)I'll try my best to upload it later.

Kerry said:
I've seen an article about this and there is a picture which seems to be the campaign.(i am not sure...)I'll try my best to upload it later.

really?

This's what i found yesterday,the upper pic is quite nice,will it be the ad?

Attachments

• 171144774_d823452ec3_b.jpg
    171144774_d823452ec3_b.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 81
Oh wow! If that is the campaign I am very happy. The picture holds such a great luminescence mystere..
They have done it again, this may be one of the best Miu Miu campaigns I have ever seen....

Thank you Kerry, karma for you.

:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
wooow..the pic a bove zhou xun, the girl with the glasses looks hot. Zhang ziyi looks really good actually-- but i hate how some asian models never smile with their teeth. Ionno-- pet peeve?

There's no Zhang Ziyi! Only Zhou Xun, Dong Jie and Lina Ohta.

The ad looks gorgeous. Contendor for my best ad of the season.

yea..that's the campaign pic
it looks quite dark...but it looks nice

i ll translate a quote fromt he article
"minimal haute couture was the theme for this campaign. the "rich french girl" image from french novel "angelique" was the blueprint for the f/w ad."

I am so glad to know that lina ohta will be in the campaign~:heart: her~
Really want to see this ad as soon as possible!!!!

here is some of her work in Japan
Zipper%202004.03.001.jpg
NYLON%202004.06.001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ oh, its her!! She`s really pretty and now I`m really looking forward to this campaign.....

simple19892001 said:
who is that girl in that campaign?

Which girl?

From Left to right, it is Dong Jie, Zhou Xun, and Lina Ohta.

Coolywah, please post the source/credit for your pictures or they will be deleted. Thanks.

This is very exciting. The Chinese girls are beautiful, but I agree f/w prada is too dark for their look.

gah I've never liked lina ohta, I guess I've never been interested in any model who's been on Zipper lol.
Ai Tominaga is definitely the japanese model that is dear to my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->