Donna Karan S/S 2008 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

More...

2090782188_9e57fe63b0.jpg
2090782040_9b259bb85c.jpg

2090781974_a7d977b6c0.jpg
2089998327_7435911521.jpg

2090781824_cb289a20ec.jpg

image source | fwd

I love the campaign! Although I think the concept has been overused.
Kate looks great!

Why you all have some so strong attitude before seeing pictures? only because you saw Kate before in about 5,000 other campaigns? or maybe because of Cuba-motive? I dont get it .
Im asking beacause I think that everything could be done in whole new way.

I like this ad. Cuba Libre on her lips, salsa and this lazy-sun. Very unique. And Kate... I'll never say a bad word about Katie.:wink:

the ads rememberme to Dolce & Gabbana SS2002 Ph Steven Meisel with Gisele Bundchen and old ads of Donna Karan SS2004 Cate Blanchet by Mikael Jansson, this campaig nothing new

dolcegabbana268stevenmerg5.jpg

donnakaran508mikaeljanszm1.jpg

the new pis are good, especially the pic with the boy running away in the back round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh love it,great ads.This is why Kate is who she is,and why designers employ her all the time,she alawys delivers.Thanks for posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah boring... her face omg she is so beutiful but noooo inspiration... the one in red dress is quite nice though...

Why you all have some so strong attitude before seeing pictures? only because you saw Kate before in about 5,000 other campaigns? or maybe because of Cuba-motive? I dont get it
...pictures were posted in the first post of the first page, hence some attitude. :innocent:

thanks for posting the second round, MMA, it's looking a lot better and so Cuban in such a serene way.. I applaud them for going in that vein instead of the 'rojo caliente rahhh' speedy theme that's so painfully recurrent in fashion.

I like the ads but Kate Moss is not a Donna Karan kind of girl. I agree with kimair about the use of girls like Diana Dondoe, Bianca Balti. I think even for this they needed a girl could be more sultry. It's hot in Cuba and Kate just looks to cool (not cool in a good way).

^I wasn't expecting to like it, but the pictures have impressed me...and that's coming for someone who usually does like Mert & Marcus's work

I am just imagining this campaign with Fernanda T or Gisele... or even Helena C or... who would crash down our minds and look sweaty enough for Cuba;-))) or some other yummy model... Kate is amazing but she looks like a candle doll put under the sun for melting...

Kate looks absolutely stunning in these. It is a lot better than I thought it would be. :smile: I love it :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->