Miu Miu S/S 2020 Paris

A few days ago I'd voted Balmain for the worse everything of the season but DEAR LORD THIS IS A CRIME. If any of you knows Miuccia, do us a favor and ask her to fire Katie Grand.

Tbh honest, I really like this collection. This is the first time in a longtime that I really enjoyed MiuMiu’s clothes.
The pieces were so good on their own that I didn’t mind the terrible styling, the terrible line-up and the terrible cast.

Grand just make unecessary and gimmicky styling. The sweater situation was beyond weird!

This looks like a collection from The Gap. Very dated and boring.

Tbh honest, I really like this collection. This is the first time in a longtime that I really enjoyed MiuMiu’s clothes.
The pieces were so good on their own that I didn’t mind the terrible styling, the terrible line-up and the terrible cast.

Grand just make unecessary and gimmicky styling. The sweater situation was beyond weird!

You could easily tell which looks were Katie and which were Miuccia. Luckily there is only a small handful of Katie.

Overall I really loved this collection. It was focused and more in line with what Miu Miu should be. My favorite looks were the opening look and the floral pvc coat. They were both fabulous! It's one of the best she's done in quite a while. At least someone in Paris is not afraid to be bold!

I actually like it. I thought Ms. Prada brought it this season. It's not amazing but it steps into a better direction along with Prada. Still, she needs to change to creative people. She needs new energy and idea.

It looks like someone vomitted up fabric on some of those dresses.
I feel bad but she has lost her creativity in both Miu Miu and Prada.

I like it better than the last few seasons but it's still not very good. The tailoring is nice enough but most of this is so cluttered and overdesigned. IMO Miu Miu under Rizzo was in most instances chic and straightforward, easy to translate to stores, under Katie it has become so tricky and undesirable. Bring back Rizzo or beg for Benjamin Bruno to come save her.

Edit: Good selection of looks dfl-001. The sexy dresses you mentioned are too good to be lost among this mess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->