Miu Miu F/W 2015.16 Paris

Love it. It kind of reminded me of a more advanced and sophisticated Stella Jean.

Some pieces reminds me of Prada F/W 11, which I love... I screamed at every coat. The shoes are insane and the colours!! Great collection.

I agree with those who said that this looks like Prada. But I like that Miuccia kinda switched styles, makes it more interesting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Houndstooth, animal prints (done in a classy way), horizontal stripes...mmk, I can dig this.

This is why I love Miu Miu so much. Wickedly sweet but so twisted at the same time. I want so much of this, starting with the shoes.

I could maybe begin to start looking at this collection if it wasn't for absolutely horrendous hair and earrings.......

Exact same ugly mess as the Prada show. Keep overhyping this $*it.

I'm sure there's a lot of great separate pieces but it feels as bit random. Like they got a deal on snakeskin.

this is soooooooooooo good! i want those coats, all of them! :heart: great end to a mediocre pfw

i like some pieces.
but the uber pointy shoes, not so much.
and it all feels a little bit ... overwrought.
good but not great.

I like the leopard print jackets and the bags! The bags are the stars of this show

What is the most striking to me is that the footwear is very original but not ugly this time :P

i know that prada has problems with sales but is miu miu the same? i just saw a real similarity between the two collections this season..

i know that prada has problems with sales but is miu miu the same? i just saw a real similarity between the two collections this season..

Miu Miu's sales are on the rise. It's Prada that's having problems. :doh:

guess that explains why miuccia made the prada collection look more like miu miu :wink: not that i am complaining!

This looks more Prada than Miu Miu. Miu Miu looked more Prada. I love it!!

I love how wearable this is both collectively and individually! The bags are fantastic and the shoes are just okay. Not a fan of that kind of shoes.

Also I love how Prada was the soft and simple 60s idea and this was the crazy! I live. I love!

I am in a total mod moment right now!

Exact same ugly mess as the Prada show. Keep overhyping this $*it.

My exact feelings. the biggest fake hype since the moon landing.

Don't get all the excitement about this retro trash at all. Now wonder - that the sales of prada are declining - and the miu miu shops i pass regularly in Paris and South East Asia are always empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->