Model Accents and Voices

^Haha yes. What do you think of her accent, though? It sounds quite strange to me :doh:

i like behati's accent.

I fell in love with Behati when she said, "They're all sexy and GORG-E-OUS," backstage at the last Victoria's Secret show.

^Haha yes. What do you think of her accent, though? It sounds quite strange to me :doh:
It´s strange because sometimes she sounds kinda american, and in other videos i´ve watched she ends up sounding british :blink:¿?, for example the way she accentuates the "E" and when she says: lucky, different, etc.
Watch the "Models Talk FW0809" It´s the video where she talks the most.:flower:

I love Vlada's voice and the way she act when she's talking!

^yeah, vlada has a nice voice too, you can sleep well listening to it [not that it's boring lol]

I love Sasha's because it sounds like shes thinking every word
well she is, because she speaks english so bad :lol:

Toni Garrn and Ali Michael have kind of annoying voices. Don't get me wrong, I like them but something about their voices really annoys me. Toni's sounds like it's stale and Ali's sound nasally and whiny :innocent:
I think Edita has a really nice accent though-it's really soft and pretty :flower:
Snejana's kind of changes sometimes. Michaela has a cool accent too B)

I think a lot of Americans sound "nasally" to non-americans, well non-coastal americans, as I believe Ali is from Texas. Can I ask where you are from lavender blue?

Toni's english is perfect, I can't really hear a foreign accent at all unless I am totally looking for it.

Stam surprised me when I first heard her as well, very valley girl. That is not bad or anything, she just sounded very California.

bianca balti has a very suprising voice. her bone structure is strong and she has a very intimidating look. the little girl voice she has doesn't go match her appearance imo.

Oh what a voice.. Cant listen anymore. So high! Dont like it.

Polys, Cocos, Sashas & Vladas voices are great.
Tonis sounds often so arrogant and i love Julia Stegners voice- full of life ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Milagros Schmoll has a deep voice. btw, we could post videos to hear their voices, I was wondering while reading about some girls´ but I´m too lazy to go to you tube :lol:
Bianca´s voice is annoying :doh:

Mili @ 0:19

Bianca´s voice I think probably sounds different when she is speaking in italian, because when I speak in english my voice sounds different and I run out of air sometimes.

And my favorite voice is Vlada´s is so SWEET and DEEP at the same time, I love in one interview when they ask her if she has a boyfriend and she replies "Yes" sounds so sweet. :heart::heart::blush::blush:

Im in love with Marisa Miller's voice and could listen to her interviews for hours and hours. Definitely a recognizable voice. Not my most fave since I like softer voices but I still love it because its different :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HaeuLD83c

I absolutely adore Sasha's voice & accent, I think it suits her personality very well. Sometimes I wonder if I sound like that to strangers, Russian accents are tough to break :lol:
I enjoy listening to Coco. She talks and talks and talks, it's hard to pinpoint her accent but I love her mannerisms, she's so animated ^_^
I find Freja's voice sexy :blush:
I think the only voice that shocked me was Gemma's.
I expected her to have this slightly childish, cute voice that matched her looks so when I heard her for the first time I was like - :shock::shock:
it's so deep & sexy. I can listen her talk forever :blush:

^Yes I know what you mean about Gemma! Her features gave me the impression that her voice was going to be "doll-like" as well. :ninja:

i actually think gemma's voice suits her perfectly, i wasn't shocked at all when i heard it.
her eyes just scream that she's intelligent and smart. so does her deep voice

I love Iek voice, is so [SIZE=-1]youthful and cute with a little english accent.

[/SIZE]

i LOVE heidi mount's voice and the way she speaks! she's like an actress. :smile:
i always enjoy her on interviews. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->