Model Accents and Voices

I just love Hanne Gaby's voice. Her accent suits her perfectly. I love the expressions she makes while she talks.

I love Sigrid's voice and accent! :heart:It's soft and cute. And i love how she smile's the entire time she's talking.
But I think Lily D's voice doesn't suit her. the first time i heard her speak it was kind of a shock.

^ I thought I was the only one who noticed that Sigrid smiles even when she talks! :lol: It's so adorable. And I just love the way she pronounces her name. :heart:

I find Ali S's voice quite pleasant. At first I expected her to have a voice (and mannerisms) like Stam's but it's kind of deep & "nasally" actually.
she also smiles while talking ^_^

For some reason I think Irina K talks a little like Toni... Even though Irina's Russian, she sounds like she has a German accent to me. idk...

I find Vlada's accent really cute but her voice is just a bit annoying.
I love to hear Lily D talking, her accent is heavenly!

I love to hear Anja Rubik talk! I don't know what it is but there's something about her voice and the way she talks that is very appealing to me.

^ me too! I love her lisp. It adds a bit of cute character to her personality :blush:

I think my favourites are Natasha, Inguna & Polina.
Natasha & Inguna have nice little accents, Polina on the other hand, great English.

I love Sigrid's voice and accent! :heart:It's soft and cute. And i love how she smile's the entire time she's talking.
But I think Lily D's voice doesn't suit her. the first time i heard her speak it was kind of a shock.

I know exactly what you mean.
:shock:
Her voice is just too deep.

Has anyone ever heard Drielle speak? I haven't but we've written back and forth and she is just adorable in her English usage! :heart:
And I think Coco Rocha has a wonderful way of speaking- I can really see her personality on TV when she stops modeling!! :flower:

I just realized that Agyness Deyn has a cool accent. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to British accents. :smile:

Kasia Struss has the cutest voice ever! I loved her in Eniko Mihalik's video diary when she squeaks "I love you, Eniko!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->