Model Accents and Voices

I was watching a video of karlie kloss and her voice is so weird....i mean, to me, she really doesn't sound american...
Ali Stephen's voice is really cute!

i like imogens voice. shes very well spoken. she is surprisingly short in that video and in person.

I, for one, adore Agyness' voice! She sounds so sweet and adorable.

I love Imogen's voice :heart: I also really like Gemma's, kind of deep :lol:

I was watching a video of karlie kloss and her voice is so weird....i mean, to me, she really doesn't sound american...
Ali Stephen's voice is really cute!
I get what you mean about Karlie, but I think it's just her St. Louis accent because Katie Fogarty sounds the same and they're both from there.

I, for one, adore Agyness' voice! She sounds so sweet and adorable.
Agreed! I'm anything but an Agyness-fan but I actually find her voice to be rather lovely and I also really like her accent (well, I love english-accent in general but still :wink:)

is there a model with a Scottish accent???
:huh:
stella tennant didn't really had one from what i remember

Anna J has the cuttttttest voice, it's so different to what i expected.
Danny Beauchamp :sick:

^ :lol: I like him, but yeah he sounds .. odd?

I love Alexandre Imbert's voice :wub:

Alexandre's is really cute, especially when he says 'no'. :lol:

Johannes Linder, on the other hand, has a pretty weird voice. I guess a pretty heavy accent...but that's only judging by a 30 second clip of him saying his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Who knows?!
He may have a thick accent when saying his name, but when he says other words he might sound fluent! Just like Vladimir Ivanov. He says his name in a thick Russian accent but the rest sounds like a typical American to me! :lol:

I think Heather Marks has a valley girl accent :ninja: and her tongue piercing doesn't help either with her pronounciation.

^Who knows?!
He may have a thick accent when saying his name, but when he says other words he might sound fluent! Just like Vladimir Ivanov. He says his name in a thick Russian accent but the rest sounds like a typical American to me! :lol:

He does that a lot in interviews it seems :wink:

He is just kidding I believe.. I think he is from Sacramento, California, I went to college near there and there is a large Russian population in the area :flower:

He does that a lot in interviews it seems :wink:

He is just kidding I believe.. I think he is from Sacramento, California, I went to college near there and there is a large Russian population in the area :flower:
my reaction to the vladimir video :shock:
he pronounces his name with an english accent, because in russian it sounds completely different,
i guess he's been living in america all his life

^ Yes, with Russian accent his name would have sound like: Vladimeer, not VlAdamir. No accent at the "A" :flower:

oh and IKR @ Stam and Heather's valley girl accents? :lol: Especially when Heather is always "Im from Canadaaaaaaaa"
Ali S has a very cute voice. Well, to me anyway.
I always find deep and nasally voice appealing to my ears :smile:
She always sounds like she has a cold, I think its so cute! :D

I just watched a video of Hanne-Gaby and I was so surprised!! I always thought she would have a low pitched voice!! Her accent is really cute and she sounds like a fun person to be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->