Model Accents and Voices

^yeah from that vid it seems sweet. that's the only time i heard her speak

Haha Chanel's voice IS annoying, isn't it? And her wannabe-gangster accent, too. :doh:

Elise Crombez has a sexy Belgian drawl, quite suiting if you ask me.
I think the valley girl accents is really annoying and a surprising amount of non-American models have it. :ninja:
Bianca Balti has a surprising high pitched voice...did not see that coming.

I think the valley girl accents is really annoying and a surprising amount of non-American models have it. :ninja:

thank god for that
Bianca Balti has a surprising high pitched voice...did not see that coming

lol I know, I just saw one of her old interviews
most brazilians have a deep sexy voice

vlada's voice is funny, like it doesn't match her face

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Doutzen's voice and Chanel Iman's voice really annoying!

I don't know about doutzen but have to say chanel has one of the more annoying voices. But what really annoys me is that English should be her first language and she should be able to speak more fluently/eloquently. If it were her second language then that could be forgiven.

I don't know about doutzen but have to say chanel has one of the more annoying voices. But what really annoys me is that English should be her first language and she should be able to speak more fluently/eloquently. If it were her second language then that could be forgiven.

:lol::lol:Ahaha yes, Chanel isn't exactly very well spoken, is she? :shock: At least she's a model, not an actor/spokesperson/etc.

i :heart: Stam's voice. it really suits her look. plus Coco & Tanya's. :smile:

Lily D's voice is not what i expected.

^Oooh yes! Tanya's voice is so bubbly (does that make sense?) and her accent is cute too! :blush:

I actually never heard Anna Jagodzinska talking :huh: I'll do that now...
And i really deslike Stam's voice :innocent:

I'm not just saying this because I dislike Anna J as a model but, I really cannot stand her voice and the way she talks. It just grates on me, I remember I couldn't watch an interview with her all the way through a while back because of her voice. I quite like Anna Selezneva's voice though, its not how I expected her to sound.

Agyness Deyn:ninja:
her tone of voice always goes up and down, like she is singing or about to

Ahaha I know what you mean! I think it's just the accent of the region she's from. It sounds kinda interesting though :lol:

Out of all the english girls, I dislike Lilys' voice the most. Jourdan sounds lovely though, and so does Imogen ^_^

Well I gotta say I love english accent in the first place but I have never heard Imogen talk before, her voice is so swet. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->