Models Dancers

My friends arm is like that. It just hyperextension.

soooo i noticed many models do ballet,(i don't myself) , among them karlie kloss, candice swanepoel, brigette bardot...., and i was wondering if anyone knew any others? and if it some how ties into thier modeling careers and if it helps them out?

Du Juan studied classical ballet and traditional opera for nine years but eventually grew too tall to fit in so she entered a modeling competition.
It definitely helps her with poses and things and her walk is very elegant and graceful, i think models who do ballet like Du and Karlie have a greater presence

Last edited by a moderator:
Gracie Carvalho! I think she always has this elegance about her that I think ballet contributed to, but I don't know for how long she danced...

Sigrid Agren did ballet for a long time before, now she's just taking some dance classes in her free time.

that's also great beacuse although i do love du juan i adore sigrid , i must have a thing for ballerinas :blush:

I think there is a thread about model dancers already

Adina Fohlin studied at the Royal Swedish Ballet School. I always loved this shot of her.

nextmodels

(also such a great cover compared to how crappy Flair is nowadays)

In one of Sigrid's interviews she said she got too tall for ballet, I guess this is the case for most models.

The girls must dance en pointe which makes them a foot taller. I think i heard somewhere that around 5'5 is the ideal for a ballet dancer

there is indeed a thread entitled Models Dancers
which relates to models and ballet or models and gyms...

I 'm moving your posts to that existing thread as it relates to that topic
:flower:

Masha Kirsanova immediately came to mind with that story in particular, I've read she's been a ballet dancer for 7 years in Avant Models blog

Danze by Mark Pillai, Amica Italia :heart:

laceandtea.com

wow abbey lee really..................i wouldnt expect that from her

Candice Swanepoel and Aymeline Valade did ballet.

It shows a lot in Candice's precise movements. :wub:

Karlie Kloss and Anna Zanovello also did ballet. Anna on a serious level i guess, but she's too tall for that.

^Here is a lovely gif of Karlie dancing
tumblr_mdo6s5MEvp1rt59mbo1_500.gif

tumblr

There's several male models who are dancers Oskar Landstrom, Victor Norlander, Tommy Kristiansen and Anders Hayward just to name a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->