Models Dancers

Thanks for the pic with her in the point shoes. Gorgeous shot. She looks beautiful.
Im not going to be annoying and comment on her technique!:ninja:

miss_pepa said:
Thanks for the pic with her in the point shoes. Gorgeous shot. She looks beautiful.
Im not going to be annoying and comment on her technique!:ninja:

Well I'm fairly certain she's not actually a dancer so there's no real technique to speak on. :smile:

^ Hehe I know I was just being silly. I love the picture, its gorgeous!

fashionkitten7 said:
Adriana Lima looks pretty well stretched also...

from her bz board

Well this guy certainly knows what to look at;-)

:rofl: that's hilarious. I'm fairly certain there are a few other rhytmic gymnast models out there, I've just forogtten who they are. It's a huge thing in Russia, so it makes sense that there would be a handful of them running around.

^ Very true! those rythmic gymnasts are all super slim and very long limbed. It would make alot of sense for many of them to turn to modelling after their often short gymnastics careers!

My housemate just told me that Irina L used to be a dancer, did we mention her yet?

http://www.marieevenadeau.hpg.ig.com.br/

From Elle Quebec, 1999.

ELLE_QC_jan1999_2.jpg

ELLE_QC_jan1999_3.jpg

Check out those arches!:woot:

What a fantastic thread! There are so many paralells between dancing (specifically ballet) and modelling; ballet seems to breed a certain beauty, perhaps a result from the poise, grace, and confidence. I've never seen a professional ballerina who wasn't beautiful, or at least, crafts that illusion from their carriage and presentation. I'm very much a fan of crossovers.

Diane Kruger was formerly both a pre-professional dancer and model.

What a fantastic thread! There are so many paralells between dancing (specifically ballet) and modelling; ballet seems to breed a certain beauty, perhaps a result from the poise, grace, and confidence. I've never seen a professional ballerina who wasn't beautiful, or at least, crafts that illusion from their carriage and presentation. I'm very much a fan of crossovers.

Diane Kruger was formerly both a pre-professional dancer and model.
I am so not surprised abotu Diane Kruger, she's very poised.

Also, another thing that dancing (again, specifically ballet) would help with is posing. Dancers are taught to understand the way their bodies move, work and look when they do so. It seems like that would help with modelling and getting the right shot with the right body language.

Lindsay Ellingson does ballet and she was in the college dance team. Here is a picture of her:
teampic4.jpg

^ She has the best figure compared to the rest of the dancers.

I made a compilation of screens from JPG fashion show with Coco's irish dance. Sorry for this bad quality :P

You can see her dance here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWc6PY8FGkM

And here is Coco in her dance dresses :

Last edited by a moderator:
93: WTF is with that one girl's arm (top row 2nd from left)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->