Models' opinion of other Models

Harleth Kuusik

IMA: Every model's dream is to appear on the cover of Vogue. Imagine you are being featured on the cover of British Vogue alongside four other girls in a 2014 version of the original Famous Five cover starring Naomi, Cindy, Christy et al. If you could play casting director for a day, which four other models out of the current generation of rising stars would you most like to appear alongside?
HK: Anna Ewers, Malaika Firth, Maja Salamon, and Irene Hiemstra. I chose them because they also did Prada and Miu Miu, and I think they all look gorgeous!
inoubliablemodelarmy

strange choices i thought she was friends with alexandra and valery kaufman??

Naomi posted on her Instagram that Raquel Z is one of her favorite last.

Maryna has mentioned in the beginning of her career she admired Raquel Zimmermann's calmness.

She also mentioned that she doesn't follow a lot of the new girls but that Sasha Luss is stunning

Who are your beauty icons?
Lara Stone and Natasha Poly. They have such unique beauty and I think they will be remembered for another 100 years. And when I see their careers, they’re so professional and so pretty to me. Of course, when I started modeling, I didn’t know anything about beauty, so I wanted to be a standard beauty, but they made me realize that they are unique and people will remember them.
-Daphne
wmagazine

Stefanie Giesinger(GNTM) about Kendall Jenner

I always read that I try to look like Kendall, but that's bullsh*t. Yes, I was a fan of her, but after meeting her I don't like her anymore. She was very conceited.

Your favourite Icon/TopModel?

My favourite top model is Adriana Lima, but Maria Carla Boscono the italian top model is a big inspiration for me and for my career. I met her at the Elite Model Look world final in China, she is so nice and beautiful.

Greta Varlese to Vogue Italia

Bianca Balti somehow loves Roos Abels. She frequently comments on her pictures

You looked great! Also with second outfit
And on Brokaw's picture of Roos she put three hearts.

I don't think they ever met or worked together so I guess Bianca is just a fan of Roos.

Bianca Balti somehow loves Roos Abels. She frequently comments on her pictures

And on Brokaw's picture of Roos she put three hearts.

I don't think they ever met or worked together so I guess Bianca is just a fan of Roos.

Maybe at their motheragency? Both motheragency is Brave models.

Maartje Verhoef
'Wat Lara Stone allemaal heeft gedaan vind ik ontzettend gaaf. Ik heb haar een keer ontmoet en ze is ook nog eens super aardig.'*
What Lara Stone has done is really awesome. I'v met her one time and she was also really friendly.

Milan van Eeten
Hoe is het contact met deze modellen backstage?
‘Als nieuwkomer voelde ik me wel een klein beetje een vreemde eend in de bijt. Je ziet dat sommige meiden al seizoenen*lang met elkaar optrekken. Dan is het net je eerste dag op een nieuwe school haha! Gelukkig zijn er ook*spontane meiden zoals*Lara*Stone, zij heeft me echt een beetje op sleeptouw genomen backstage. Dat zal altijd een dierbare herinnering zijn.’
How is the contact with these models backstage ?
" As a newcomer, I felt a little bit of an odd duck in the bite . You can see that some girls are all seasons together. Then it's just like your first day at a new school haha! Fortunately, there are also spontaneous girls like Lara Stone , she really drag me along backstage . That will always be a fond memory . "

Both on vogue.nl

Nah I'd say she was being serious, this was when Cara was the top girl and loads of girls looked up to her.

Nope this was years ago when Lexi had blonde blonde hair, a completely different body and posted about how she couldn't wait to watch VSFS.. she was a completely different person then

Toni Garrn About Ali Stephens

PONY RYDER: We see you a lot backstage with model star Ali Stephens. How did your friendship start?

TONI GARRN: It started when we did the Calvin exclusive 2 seasons ago...We had so much fun hanging around while doing looks...but she's not only one of my best friends but I think she's also one of the most beautiful girls! We should work together more often..
pony-ryder.com

Molly lists Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs ("I think he's super amazing") as her favourite designers to work with, and Julia Nobis and Saskia de Brauw as her model role models. "I have loads of respect for Julia and Saskia because of the quantity and quality of top campaigns and editorials they have booked, while at the same time not developing a sense of entitlement or an attitude," she says.
Molly Bair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"