Models with piercings?

sorry,but I can't post nudity on this forum :blink: ,anyways I would look for some editorial picture :wink:

MrsMarcJacobs said:
Do most models have their ears pierced? If so, is it a requirement?

I was wondering that too... often when I look at closeups on the runway, they don't seem to have any earing in.

Anyone Is Able To Do Whatever He Or She Wants With Her Or His Body
But There's A Model Named Eleonora Bose (bimba)he Has Or Had A Piercing In Her Vulva (terry Richardson Took Pictures Of Her And She Showed The Piercing, When I Saw This Pictures I Feel Sad. Because
The Pictures Are So Gross.

ModernLove7 said:
Anyone Is Able To Do Whatever He Or She Wants With Her Or His Body
But There's A Model Named Eleonora Bose (bimba)he Has Or Had A Piercing In Her Vulva (terry Richardson Took Pictures Of Her And She Showed The Piercing, When I Saw This Pictures I Feel Sad. Because
The Pictures Are So Gross.

Actually I have those pics,and they are pretty tasteless,lately some people calls art to anykind of trashy stuff ... sad

Gisele has navel ring

vs101iy.jpg

a few of many

jamie king pierced her nipples & maybe more. :woot:

XTina had lots of pierces including very private one but took all out except like 1 or 2. :blink:

christy turly had belly but was smart enough to take it out. :flower:

imo Im against all tattoos [with a very very few tiny cute exceptions] and also against all pierces except for ears & maybe very rare exception if a hot girl does her tongue or a special place but Im generally opposed. :lol: :unsure:

lady grey said:
jamie king pierced her nipples & maybe more. :woot:

XTina had lots of pierces including very private one but took all out except like 1 or 2. :blink:

christy turly had belly but was smart enough to take it out. :flower:

imo Im against all tattoos [with a very very few tiny cute exceptions] and also against all pierces except for ears & maybe very rare exception if a hot girl does her tongue or a special place but Im generally opposed. :lol: :unsure:

ohh really so you don't like erin's
hum!!

TEXASDARLING said:
ohh really so you don't like erin's
hum!!

Hey baby I like it,actually I am not into the piercing I am into the girl,so if I get the girl,then getting rid of the piercing is the easiest thing to do :wink: ^_^

Tasha Tilberg has her nipples pierced...I remember seeing them on the runway underneath some sheer shirt or something.

I think in general, they don't wear very many traditional ear-piercing earrings (on the lobes) but they'll probably be allowed to keep in any other ear piercings as those tend to close up quite fast - it wouldn't be fair to forbid them from wearing some of their other piercings (naval, etc) and then have those close up and keep re-piercing them. It hurts - I had to re-pierce my ear once. Ow...

here's another pic of erin's nipple piercing...it's from the march 05 french vogue (with daria on the cover)

Attachments

• ewx6gm.jpg
    ewx6gm.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 225
adriana lima and alessandra have navel piercings:

V246422.jpg

V245989.jpg

I adore piercings in the nipples, but it has to be a roundy boob, not pointy as Ana Beatriz's. So, Erin's piercing should stay where it is. It is sexy! (it suits her)

Petit Lucille said:
I adore piercings in the nipples, but it has to be a roundy boob, not pointy as Ana Beatriz's. So, Erin's piercing should stay where it is. It is sexy! (it suits her)

Exactly cause she's a surfer girl,and she likes a little pain ohhh,that's sexy,I am not very sure if it looks or tastes better :innocent: :brows:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->