Moschino F/W 10.11 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Inez & Vinoodh

tarsha

Reaction score
8965496d4dac.jpg

bosco.ru

Eh. Typical Moschino. Yay @ Alessandra booking it though.

terrible clothes and alessandra doesn't help either.

ohmygod, don't those rings go on shower curtains?:o

Kinda similar to Isabeli's campaign but Alessandra kinda looks like a pirate in the first post.:lol: I like it.:P

absolutely love this campaign!!!:woot:yeah typical moschino ad but it never disappoints:heart:

I feel like I've seen this before, at H&M. But even then, without the shower curtain rings.

the clothes are rather awful, I don't think there's any model who could've made this look good, but that being said, I'm very glad that Ale booked it and she looks great. BTW, this was shot by Inez and Vinoodh.

the problem is the clothes not the model. She actually pulls it off.

I use to love Moschino ads, but I dont feel very happy with these. They are just nice.

A bit similar to the last season with Isabeli, but I like it too, maybe more than previous. Alessandra fits the clothes very well.

love the bold red text- but the images & alessandra's poses arent chic enough to me. i liked isabeli fontana better last season.

This is the strongest I've seen Alessandra, ever. It's typical Inez & Vinoodh, which also goes in its favour.
It's kinda tacky, but I can take tackiness every once and a while. Loving the red Moschino logo too.

Typical I&V sleeping pill. Love the contrast of the red logo, though.

I think the 90s theme is played out to perfection here.. the makeup, the approachable beauty of the model, the excess of jewelry and detailing, I'm glad Moschino is not afraid of concepts like this despite how unappealing it may be in the midst of all the effects and theatrical ads this season. Not a personal fan of all the elements as I usually lean more on the exact opposite of what's being presented here!, but good for them. :heart:

It's not bad or ugly, but It's nothing special and a bit dissappointing.

I've often wondered what goes through a model's mind when she has to wear such god-awful clothes. I mean, poor Alessandra, having to stand there and pretend that the clothes are even the slightest bit wearable. If I was her, I'd have nearly vomitted at the sight of the blazer with gold hoops :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->