Moschino F/W 10.11 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Inez & Vinoodh

Very boring same concept old style very 80' 90' i hate

gosh, i really really hope this is the first and last season with vs models.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ 'vs models', is there really even such a thing?. I'm not a fan of Alessandra nor her years-long contract with Victoria's Secret or whatever other brand she represents but I'm perplexed by how 'vs vs vs' is all some members see whenever a model that actually had a career prior to that contract suddenly decides to catch up with designer brands and take advantage of the fact that fashion, right now, and for a brief time, has decided to embrace a more conventional type of beauty, that most woman can actually relate to.

Too many associations.. of course it'd be more exciting to see a fresh new face with the exact same features that doesn't carry all the 'lingerie model' history some of you keep thinking of, but I don't think seeing a familiar face showing some versatility and bringing a mood she's mastered at to a brand that clearly wants it is something to be so.. uneasy about. I think it's important to catch up with fashion, move on and learn to see these models for what they are.. models, not a walking advertisement of a specific brand.

Oh god...I actually really like this. Alessandra suits the brand well here.

As much as i love her but Isabeli was much more better.

Too many associations.. of course it'd be more exciting to see a fresh new face with the exact same features that doesn't carry all the 'lingerie model' history some of you keep thinking of, but I don't think seeing a familiar face showing some versatility and bringing a mood she's mastered at to a brand that clearly wants it is something to be so.. uneasy about.

i agree. i actually think Ale suits this campaign better than any other HF model, and despite the excessive styling and nasty dump of accessories she manages to make this campaign look decent. its clear being a VS model has given her as well as others the unwarranted stigma of being unsuitable for high fashion (and i have to say that some of them really are but that's my opinion) but it's hard to deny her a commendation when she makes such godawful clothes look almost appealing. i do think it's time that we not let our purist views block great modeling potential. i've never been keen on 'VS' models but i do think this casting trend's finally amounting to something.

I like the red logo, but Alessandra stills don't fit on HF & is boring, the past season was better with Isabeli.

Sorry for the post..btw I prefer Isabeli's ads..

There is something really costum-ish but I find it pretty good though. Alessandra never fails to impress me these days.

it´s funny because I am the only one that like so much these extravagant clothes:blush:...it´s very early 90´s with gold metal and red lips:heart:and i love it!, and above all, Alessandra suits perfectly the concept of this campaign,...In fact, i believe many people do not like this because there is a prejudice with vs models:innocent:

i dont know what people have an issue about VS models
they should be able to perform in anything since they have been
trained to be comfortable with their bodies when shooting or walking on the runway
unlike HF girls who are pulled out of markets, malls, and off the street not knowing
a thing about being comfortable int their own skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->