Most Fascinating Music Video..

Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box

Animal Collective's Summertime Clothes

Aphex Twin's Come To Daddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Cab For Cutie- Marching Bands Of Manhattan
I can't find their official music video online :(

Oh, that happens a lot with DCFC videos:(
I remember to have seen a while ago the official video from A lack of color and I wanted to reinterpret it for an art class four months and couldn't find it because of idk which country policies:ninja:

DCFC rocks!!:mohawk:

bat for lashes-what's a girl to do

goldfrapp-human

goldfrapp-utopia

ladytron-destroy everything you touch

ladytron-tomorrow

also since i can't find the official on youtube....a mention of björk's glorious pagan poetry

^ I love Goldfrapp's Human video, and I think that there are many interesting Bat for Lashes videos.

I loved M.I.A's Born Free video... it's just a work of genius and I adore it (along with all of M.I.A's other videos and, of course, her amazing new album which is currently on repeat on my iPod).

Also, I don't know if they really count, but I find iamamiwhoami's videos to be as compelling as they are aesthetically pleasing (i.e. a lot).

Tool always have some of the most visually stunning videos and at times they're terrifying!:ninja::lol:

^i love how all of her videos connect like a series of stories.

I agree xerq. I usually have to watch each video a couple of times to even begin to comprehend what the hell is going on. :lol:
Tool is my favorite band. :heart:

Charlize Theron kicking ninja a$$ and saving Brandon Flowers' own is just.. :o

Men in Hats - Safety Dance video just cracked me up a few day's ago.

Depeche Mode - "Blasphemous Rumours"

Well, is not the official video of the song, was a project of school & is talikng about the suicide.

Awwwww I'm so happy someone has mentioned Tool here.
Harmoni Korine - Steven Wilson. This video/piece is divine and thought-provoking. It also contains allusion to Un Chien Andalou. "Harmony Korine" means a lot to me. If you click play, please watch it with high appreciation. Thanks :flower:

this video is just rad.. and really cracked me up :rofl: i shall now practice the art of the finger gun.

I was just about to post The Chauffer even before I clicked the link to this post. Hands down favourite music video of all time.

practically all music videos by Michel Gondry are great in my book

but right now i particularly love Richard Ashcroft's 'a song for the lover' directed by Johnathan Glazer
have to thank my cinematic studies tutor for showing my class this video. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->