Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

Well my city is full of Louis Vuitton (The 90% of them clearly fake) and longchamp .It's getting really tiring actually.

In my city, the most popular bags used to be Gucci and LV.

Now it's Longchamp Le Pliage

In Paris it depends on the areas
Longchamp Pliage everywhere especially among the filipino nannies.
Foreign tourists from China or Russia in 1st and 8th districts carry Chanel 2.55 or Hermès Brikin or Kelly.
Bourgeois chicks in 16th 17th carry LV neverfall or speedy I assume most of them are authentic,same for Hermès Evelyne cross-body I see many senior ladies carry it too.
Metrosexual guys in Paris stick to LV Keepall Monogram or Damier
New Trends is Céline luggage everywhere,even tacky 15yso chick carry one in their arms
It used to be Balenciaga!!!
By the way I rarely see girls carry GUCCI logo in Paris both tourists and Parisians

A lot of Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Celine, Those horrible Longchamp bags, Coach, LV, Marc by Marc Jacobs

That's why I love my YSL Muse II

In Canada it's all about Coach and Guess bags :lol: I see the odd LV and I've seen a few Marc Jacobs as well, but that was when I was visiting Toronto.

I'm living in Toronto and all I see are LV and Michael Kors Hamilton bags. I used to own a black Michael Kors Hamilton with SHW because it was practical for work, but I go so sick of seeing every other girl trotting around with it that I gave it to my sister and started using my YSL Muse II as my work bag. NOBODY in Toronto seems to own the YSL Muse II so I am in the clear.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

It has to be Michael Kors, every fifth woman is carrying it. Very unoriginal.

Every girl here and her mother has a Micheal Kors on their arm. It's getting tiring to be honest. Oh, and most of the girls at my school have one of those god awful Longchamp bags. Not a lot of people I see have the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I'm ordering online soon, so I'm in the clear - sigh of relief!

Guess handbags :sick: i loathe them.
Michael Michael Kors handbags, any style, especially Hamilton
Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, any style.

This thread is funny. I'm in the cesspool of fashion known as Houston and it's all MK, Coach, Kate Spade, a few Gucci here and there, and the occasional LV. My girlfriends get super excited about their Kate Spades....

Every girl here and her mother has a Micheal Kors on their arm. It's getting tiring to be honest. Oh, and most of the girls at my school have one of those god awful Longchamp bags. Not a lot of people I see have the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I'm ordering online soon, so I'm in the clear - sigh of relief!

It's a shame because the Michael Kors Hamilton Bags are very practical for me. I carry the entire contents of my apartment with me and was able to fit everything and a horse in that bag. However, running into another blonde at work carrying the exact same bag was the last straw. I gave my Michael Kors bag to my sister to use for university and started carrying my YSL Muse and Christian LaCroix bags to work and limiting what I carry inside (which I hate).

Posted via Mobile Device

I live in Venice Italy and here Michael Kors Selma and Louis Vuitton Neverfull monogram are whatsup from a good couple years, fortunately there are fashionista's enclaves that are quite more fresh in their tastes but the whole aboundancy of tourist and tasteless people really creeps me out (especially when I'm on public transport:(judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel wallet on a chain
Hermes Kelly bag real & fake
Fendi By the Way
Fendi Peek-a-Boo

Definitely Michael Kors in Macedonia. Some are real but most are fake. Also I notice an incredible amount of fake Celine bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->