Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

In Canada it's all about Coach and Guess bags :lol: I see the odd LV and I've seen a few Marc Jacobs as well, but that was when I was visiting Toronto.

I keep seeing LV lately ... whatever they are, they're bigger than Speedies. I'll see this clack of competitive young girls at work ... all wearing vertiginous heels that throw their posture out of whack, too tight/too short skirts, and these large LV bags slung over their shoulders a la Santa Claus, further bending them forward. All are working on dowager's humps from what I can tell.

Me watching: :shock: :o :blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

I see those two Louis Vuitton everywhere lately here in Athens!

Pics from purseblog.com

Attachments

• Louis%20Vuitton%20Bags%20A014.jpg
    Louis%20Vuitton%20Bags%20A014.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Louis%20Vuitton%20Bags%20A040.jpg
    Louis%20Vuitton%20Bags%20A040.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
i see a lot of longchamp le pliage bags (the nylon bags with the leather handles) i had always assumed they were really expensive - but i just checked and they are around 125$. no wonder i see them so often!

i see a lot of longchamp le pliage bags (the nylon bags with the leather handles) i had always assumed they were really expensive - but i just checked and they are around 125$. no wonder i see them so often!

Same here. In Montreal, the top bags are:

• Longchamp Le Pliage
  • LV bags (Neverfull, speedy, you name it!)
  • Chanel classic flaps (especially in the upper scale downtown area)
  • Balenciaga (seen a lot of the giant hardware type lately)

Here in DC, the top bags are:
- Longchamp Le Pliage
- Neverfulls
- Rebecca Minkoff
- Botkier

Looots of fake Hermes, LV, Gucci and Chanel bags here in Moscow.

As for my university, every second girl has Chanel (2.55 especially) or Louis Vuitton (Neverfull, Speedy) bag. Hermes' Birkin is verrry popular too. Also, Fendi's Peekaboo has been spotted. :brows:

As for my university, every second girl has Chanel (2.55 especially) or Louis Vuitton (Neverfull, Speedy) bag. Hermes' Birkin is verrry popular too. Also, Fendi's Peekaboo has been spotted.
A-hhaaahhh, so true!! The same in mine! :lol:

so, Russian girls are either very rich, have very rich boyfriends or there's really good fakes in the country :lol:

so, Russian girls are either very rich, have very rich boyfriends or there's really good fakes in the country
It`s better to say that lots of the girls just try too hard...I don`t mean all, but many and many of them) :lol:

so, Russian girls are either very rich, have very rich boyfriends or there's really good fakes in the country

Russian girls order bags from china too :D
I have many girl friends that are russian and they do have money but still carry around reps :wink:

BACK TO THE POST :smile:

Here in AZ i realized a lot of women are carrying
Louis Vuitton speedy (they are carrying these like crazy) I see atleast 5 women same day with same bag :smile:)

COACH, COACH, COACH (mostly real) but I think that's common in most American burbs. Second place tie between LV mono NF/speedy and Guess. Third, horrible Chanel cambon fakes or those animal print bags. The quilted paisley bags have seemed to disappear.

On my college campus, Longchamp Le Pilage (a lot of LE).

In Melbourne I see a lot of the Longchamp Di Pilage but i just assume that this is because its still 'designer' but affordable. Also a lot of LV speedys.
Every second Melbourne girl carries a Mimco bag though, not that they are really designer!

In West LA/Beverly Hills/Hollywood, here are my very generalized observations:
-Lots of fake Coach and Gucci bags, because they're everywhere downtown and in Santee Alley, but thankfully my friends don't carry them. I miss the days when Coach actually used nice leather. Not that I was alive for that, but my mom was :lol:
-LV brown monogram bags : Westside housewives in sweatpants and sweatshirts
-LV colored monogram bags : Flats of BH housewives in tight yoga pants and tiny tank tops, AND the worst plastic Hollywood bimbos
-Bal City bags : spoiled private school girls who eat a piece of lettuce for lunch and swill Grey Goose for dinner
-Chanel : 2.55 and wallets for the Asian girls and a few other people, everything else for the grandmas.
-YSL Muse : Only seen a few of these (I love them), all on high-powered businesswomen.
-Leather Birkin : Women with rich husbands/boyfriends/married lovers.
-Ostrich Birkin : Rich women who (apart from the bag) don't show off their wealth. I see zillions of these, it's ridiculous. I don't even believe in the "waiting list" anymore!
- Trader Joe's canvas bag - women with "Obama mama" bumper stickers on their Priuses (Priei?)

I mean, sometimes I carry a TJ's canvas bag or a vintage plain leather Coach clutch, so who knows what that means about me . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"