Mugler 'Angel Fantasm' Fragrance 2024 : Hunter Schafer by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

It looks like a Numero cover. I don’t think it’s bold enough for a perfume ad. It’s a little bit flat.

The advertisement simply looks fantastic.

I hate her expression, it's so blah. The girl needs to serve face.

"Fantasm", "sensuelle", "deepest fantasies in a vibrating film"... Mugler, you're using these words to sell me something that you can't deliver.

Given how much of the perfume industry is centred around sex, I'm surprised no company has yet launched a bottle that could deliver.

She is just not that captivating in a still frame. The commercial is way ahead in terms of showcasing her beauty and you can tell that is her element.

Top Notes

Pineapple
Bergamot

Middle Notes

Coconut
Tiare Flower

Base Notes

Patchouli
Bourbon Vanilla
Amber

And you ought to tell me this commercial and this still picture would in any way tell their target audience that they would smell like a cake? But I guess I shouldn't get too serious about this as YSL Black Opium is probably the biggest scam in fragrance history:rofl:

^^ people know it smells like cake because mugler originated(?) the 'gourmand' type perfume, and really made it popular--- mugler fragrances have die hard fans and i think they know what theyre getting?? its one of the more unique mall/macys type fragrance lines imo

Well Prada has Emma Watson in that department and clearly Hunter contract isn't exclusive and maybe too expensive
Yeah she is maybe an ambassador. Good for her though as both brands are L’Oreal related. Being the face of a flanker though…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->