Mulberry F/W 09.10: Irina Kulikova & Kasia Struss by Steven Meisel

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score

Scanned by Manuva from Vogue UK August 2009.

Irina :woot:
Kasia :woot:

Looks really great! They look like crazed witches running around wearing Mulberry.. I love it! :heart:

:woot:

Nice to see they changed the usual concept after so many season. It certainly looks interestign and dramatic.

Great cast of girls btw.

that's the kinda hair i wanted when i still had longer hair.... :(

not really loving the print on those Bayswaters....

Nice no killer me but nice

You've gotta back-comb!

This is q
uite fun. I'd have preferred it if they'd have been genuinely running through the woods looking some sort of semi-natural, I think.

Love the ruins in the second pic.

After visiting the new Miu Miu ad. thread and not being able to comment for the total boredom it evoked, I gotta comment here on the sheer lunacy of these ads:woot:
Fantastic and very eye catching......they are crazed thiefs who have been pinching out of folks gardens, and filling their bags with goodies before running off before they set the dogs on them.:P

That's a change for Mulberry and i love it, that looks good and i appreciate the cast.

very eye-catching indeed! like this one! plus i love the hair! it's so full of volume and the movement is just fantastic! :D :smile: thanks for posting Manuva! :flower:

Even better than expected! Irina and Kasia work really well together (loved the Jil Sander campaign), but I was picturing another same old, same old studio shoot. This is wonderful.... :heart:

OH MY GOD I..RI..NA..!!!!!! :buzz::clap:
Irina!! Irina!!!

(whee I'm scary:ninja:)

the hair and bags disturb me to really look at this ...
what's the point ? selling hair products ?

you gotta be kidding ?
sickly nuts to walk the streets with those hairs !
:P

i always like F/W campaigns with an actual seasonal mood to them, and the movement with the wind is beautiful

perfect cast too; the wood nymph sisters Strusikova taking a stroll in the storm :heart:

I'm having subtle flashbacks to their Jil Sander campaign! This is wonderful :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->