Miu Miu F/W 09.10 : Hannah, Ilda & Mimmi by Mert & Marcus

I do like this campaign, like I liked the collection.
But it looks dire in print.
It's so washed out, she looks unwell and it's not attractive.

I just saw a new name was added to the thread tittle...:shifty:...canoot wait to see more of this :heart:

Absolutely adore this kind of aesthetics, even washed colors :wub: I adore the casting, can't imagine a better one here

I just saw a new name was added to the thread tittle...:shifty:...canoot wait to see more of this :heart:

yea, i think that means there could be even more girls in the campaign. someone said something about 7 girls. :woot: :bounce:
which could mean an upcoming pleasant suprise for some :shifty:

Here is my scan of Mimmi's ad, and for anyone who may want the ad, it was in Elle August 2009.

scanned by me

thank you sedirea. :flower:

i wonder when we'll see the other girls, besides Mimmi and Hannah, in mags. :unsure:

Wonder what happened to the other girls? :unsure:

Here's Hannah, Ilda & Mimmi

63502468.jpg

56974025.jpg

95970543.jpg

92311946.jpg

31492653.jpg

10573626.jpg

64255116.jpg

14196678.jpg

88287567.jpg

41652285.jpg

47641957.jpg

miumiu

^thanks so much! love it! :wub: i looooooove that 2nd shot of hannah in the dress. these are just so, so good. so if the other girls really are still in this campaign i guess we can exspect 2 images from each girl now.

Wow, thank you *Bianca*. I love every shot, these girls are perfect to this campaign.

I'm changing the title to just reflect the girls that are on the Miu Miu website for the campaign. Even if Victoria and Whitney shot this, if they don't make it into print there's no need to include them in the title and continually ask where their shots are, or who they are.

This is really great. Each girl oozes different personality and mood.
Fantastic! :heart:

Ten girls were booked, six girls were shot, and only three makes the actual campaign? That's tough.

Ten girls were booked, six girls were shot, and only three makes the actual campaign? That's tough.
:lol: :rofl:
Last season was complicated, too. But then came Katie Holmes and killed my hopes...

IMO this is definitely the best campaign of the season! who would have thought that these young girls can produce such strong images. Hannah's second shot is my favorite. girl is going to be such a star

i like the clothes and acessories but not the ad campaign. The skin tone of the models bore me, in a way

i LOVE hannah's shots, and ilda's are very good too. i just don't like very much mimmi's expressions, but overall it's a beautiful campaign. those beaded socks...:wub:

the Lara lookalike looks the best in this campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->