Miu Miu F/W 09.10 : Hannah, Ilda & Mimmi by Mert & Marcus

^Thats what I was thinking, I was paying no attention to the ad.

The store is BEAUTIFUL.

Go figure, that's my favorite part as well. There's something pure, unadulterated (or perhaps honest is a better word) and immensely flattering about this shot. I'm really hoping that the rest of the series is equally as strong. Yes, the composition leads one to focus on the handbag first, but there's a very palpable feeling to this shot that I quite enjoy.

I cannot wait to see the rest of these (Hannah Holman in particular). :flower:

I totally agree. When I think to the Katie Holmes ads, there was so much going on compositionally, the casual viewer wouldn't have even noticed things like the awkward photoshopping or expression. Here, everything is so simple, it has to all work perfectly. And it does.

I like both shots, they are both so expressive, and I always am drawn to images showing expressions. I think I like Mimmi's more, because hers has a haunting quality. There is a sort of pregnant tension in the shot, like something is about to happen. But maybe that is just me. :lol:

I am staring at the girl on the left... who is that?? Haha.. I guess we have to wait for it in a magazine, or if another TFS member may happen to go shopping their this weekend lol

how wonderful! the ads with katie holmes did a terrible job at showing off last seasons beautiful collection.. this is so much better. Best miu campaign in years.

Best campaign of the season. So far. Unless Snejana appears somewhere, lol.

So fresh. Without being boring or pretentious.

I LOVE this!
Absoulutely beautiful!
I don't understand all the negativity.

Miuccia should continue using models for Miu Miu :D much better than trying hard celebrities :lol:

Great new shot... She reminds me of Lara Stone.

i don't like the change of direction but...i'll wait for more

At first I was not liking these, but now I'm in love with them.
Cannot wait to see them in print.
^_^

Ilda Lindqvist :heart:

20kouxc.jpg

fashiontimes.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->