Muse #19 : Natasha Poly by Solve Sundsbo

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

this one is soooooooo great !!!! i love the add but the "dead" expression of natasha suit this pic so much

from models.com

^ Totally love that picture... she gives a different atmosphere.
Thanks for posting!:flower:

donatello, your picture is too large (the one without the text), please try to post it as a thumbnail.

thanks for the riccardo + panos previous, slow hands.. that looks like a total classic. and is that reem I spot in the last picture?, how divine. :heart:

Natasha bu Tisci? Interesting...
I like the styling... Comme des garçons fitted so well the editorial.

Ugh,i hate the Prada ad picture.What's the point:doh:

Natasha is an amazing model!! This is so cool!!

so far it seems they just wanted to play with a famous multi girl ad in a "natasha obsessed" issue, putting her face over the new girls' faces. i can't go further, maybe someone can think of a better explanation...?
one interesting thing about it is that both in the real ads and in the natasha version all the bodies have the same face.

Where is vogue28? I hope he didn't have a heart attack from extreme happiness and excitement. I am not natasha's biggest fan but I am excited for the cover and editorials, I know Natasha will be amazing.

I'm right here! :buzz: I've truly died and gone to Poly heaven. I'm looking forward to seeing both of the covers.
Both editorials posted so far look very promising. Natasha looks stellar throughout!

the content looks great, even if i'm getting bored of natasha.

Ugh... way too much Natasha for me. And that Prada-thingy is pointless indeed. The Tisci pics in #39 are rather nice, but nothing too spectacular for me either...

Eh, it looks like it will be a good issue over all, but I don't really think anything is particularly ground breaking yet. The Prada photo is gag-worthy, but the Tisci photos are amazing; but that might be because I think Ricardo is phenomenal in himself. We'll see how I feel with all of the work posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->