Interview December/January 08.09 : Cate Blanchett by Mikael Jansson

Thanks for posting the Christina Kruse ed. It looks good.

UGHHHHH the contents look not good IMO, the hair styling ruins Natasa's ed and especially Raquel's :(. Ughh maybe it looks better in clearer scans?

That's a great ed, and very clever, my favorite pic is the Hermès one, considering that the economy is better in those lands and that now some of those women are walking in Louboutins, carrying Hermès bags, very nice, very nice.

Cate looks flat-out dopey on the cover. Not a good look for her

2jcg0w5.jpg

my snap

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I think its a wonderful cover. Love it.

i really don't know what to think about this ....

the Bag Ladies. What is it supposed to tell ? That things have changed ... ? That now Hermès woman is no longer Grace Kelly but a billionaire from middle east ? i don't know ...
anyway that's very french humour and grotesque .... imo ....

and this cover looks like a vintage photograph .... something from the beginning of the XXth century ....

guess interview tells us it's time for a relecture .... that things are not what they seem ... or maybe i'm just too st***d this evening ....

I like the cover (or the idea for the cover) but I don't like what Cate looks like.
The Bag Ladies looks good in a funny way...

ok i'm supposed to look like a stupid guy with posting this picture ... when i saw the cover, i was like "omg i know this picture" etc. but wasn't able to put a name on it ... so said it has this vintage early XXth century feeling ...
but who is one the most famous surrealist early XXth photographer ?!
MAN RAY, stupid BR !!!!

here is an example ....

NO HOSTING OF NUDE IMAGES FROM IMAGESHACK!!

amazon.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
That what I immediately thought of when I saw it.

Rei Kawakubo
Photographed by Craig McDean
Styled by Karl Templer

my scans

New York
Photographed by Anthony Maule
Styled by Karl Templer
Model Natasa Vojnovic

my scans

Hmmm thanks unipine :flower:, Raquel's ed is nicer upclose but this hair is just a total joke :(

Thanks for the scans. Both eds look good.

I actually saw Interview (not this issue) in stores yesturday. After all the issue's I have liked e.g Kate's :judge:

this looks like a nice issue.

I love McDean's ed, setting and styling look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->