Muse #19 : Natasha Poly by Solve Sundsbo

After seeing the second cover I will hopefully get the first one posted. Exactly how much is Muse in the UK?

I don't know, it's possible the other is the subscribers' cover.
It's surprising the fact that MUSE is already in UK, just today it was going to come out in Italy.

Could it be two covers then? I was surprised to see as well, at first I thought it was last issue's or something and had to flip through every page first.

After seeing the second cover I will hopefully get the first one posted. Exactly how much is Muse in the UK?

It's £12.50.

^Thank you for the info. How is the Terry Richardson editorial inside? :flower:

hey, think that cover is shot by Panos Yiapanis and styled by Riccardo Tisci

HQ Cover:

Muse #19 Natasha Poly by Solve Sundsbo
(the other cover posted was shot by Panos Yiapanis)
There's also two pull-out posters, one is the Prada shot with Poly heads posted a few pages back.

Biography/Interviews/Info:

Fashion Illustrated
Cedric Rivrain draws Natasha portraits

Interview
Interview with Natasha herself

Interview
Interview with people in the fashion industry who know Natasha and what they think about her

Art Portfolio
Artists take inspiration from Poly in magazines to create cut-ups/collages. (Where the pull-out poster comes in)

Editorials: (the descriptions are copied direct from the contents page)

Bright Sun by Fabio Raineri
Graphic lines, pure figures, are the result of a research that finds it's expression though color and shapes

Super Tropper by Solve Sundsbo
Our Natasha as a geisha

D'ete et de Poesie by David Hamilton
Natasha, a jeune fille en fleur

Obsession by Riccardo Tisci and Panos Yiapanis
Gothic Natasha

Untitled by Craig MeDean
Obsesssed Natasha

The Eyes of Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson
Sexy Natasha

Warm Leatherette by David Sherry
Dominatrix Natasha

The Fan by Lacey and Gary Card
Looking for Natasha

Day for Night by Yelena Yemchuk
Sophisticated and restless

I can take snaps of anything if you'd like a preview.

scanned in by me

by the way, are cover images repeating inside the magazine? especially the tisci one? its usually repeats in Muse magazine. cause i hardly doubt i can pick-up tisci cover

by the way, are cover images repeating inside the magazine? especially the tisci one? its usually repeats in Muse magazine. cause i hardly doubt i can pick-up tisci cover

They're both from editorials inside the magazine, but that exact image of the Tisci cover isn't in there, although there is a similar one.

I could only find the Sundsbo cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
please yemchuk editorial!

And like hautechild said, the Solve cover picture can be found in the edit, but the one by Panos isn't there -- it's just from the same editorial - which makes me thing it's a special edition or subscribers copy.

snaps by me

This issue is total heaven for me. I really like Richardson and Yemchuk's editorials!
Thanks a lot for the review and photos! Natasha is just.. :buzz:

thanks for the info and snaps, fearless 123! may you also snap David Sherry and full tisci ed?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, im so excited for all the Natasha editorials! Thanks very much for the snaps. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->