Interview December/January 08.09 : Cate Blanchett by Mikael Jansson

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]Sorry, no image yet :flower: But it appears the issue has already been seen in person.

From kouklina at Fashist:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]Cate Blanchett on cover of INTERVIEW Dec/Jan

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]Raquel Z inside by Craig McDean and Natasha V by a new photograher. This is an ART issue about Jeff Koons, Richqard Prince,... not much fashion stories inside. Cover is amazingly beautiful and pure without any credits on it...[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]

The cover itself sounds quite exciting :woot:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, finally :smile:

Knew this issue would be good, :heart: to see the cover soon!

Thanks Faith for the heads up! ^_^

Art issue? Jeff Koons? Richard Prince? Where do I get this in Germany?
Sometimes the cover just doesn't matter...:woot:

:woot:

cate, raquel and natasa v!!!
i can't wait to see this...

Cate is one of the rare celebrities I don't mind seeing on the covers and I think deserves to be on them!
And I can never get tired of Natasa V!

Sounds good, I was just looking at the last issue, to me they should have at least 2 main eds in the magazine....also some of the content a bit too high-art for my low-brow self :lol: , hopefully this issue is amazing, then I will def be copping it as the price in the UK is good

I can't wait to see the cover; Interview magazine is the only magazine that I always look forward to it and it very rarely lets me down.

Thanks for the details Faith :flower:

This sounds very good, can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->