Muse #19 : Natasha Poly by Solve Sundsbo

Most of the editorials in this issue are fantastic. Especially the two 'main' ones - Sundsbo and Tisci/Yiapanis. But I love the Raineri one too, the shot of Natasha in the orange Jil Sander is absolutely stunning! :heart:

usually i can't stand natasha but the eds look very interesting... i can't wait to see some scans! anyway thanks for snapping:flower:

she looks very p*rn in with terry. it's not even that good. oh my...first eds by natasha poly that i will call cheesy!!!!

can't wait for the cover! LOVELY preview!

Too bad this is not available in the Netherlands :( I really want this.

As you can imagine I nearly died when I saw this on the stands today. There where only two copies and both where the Sundbo covers.
The content of this issue is just.. well mind blowing to be quite honest. I'm in love with all of the editorials.

Some Beter Quality Images

Interview
Pics by Craig McDean & Terry Richardosn.

Models

so there are 2 covers? can't wait to get this issue but really want panos' cover. didn't know he took pictures.

Is it available in Paris?
I've looked for it in everywhere, but still could not find it...

can't wait to see the full McDean ed, it looks brilliant

wow, this looks GREAT. an all Natasha issue, what a :heart:. love Sundsbo's cover more. though Tisci's nice too. can't wait to see the full McDean ed.!!! seems promising! :smile:

:sick:at Terry's shots, Natasha looks terrible. It seems like they're trying the Anna Nicole Smith look again.

I got it today! :woot: It's the best magazine I have gotten in a while, and that's saying something since there's only one model.

Well, im usually a hard Richardson fan, but he really needs to play another note, its becoming caricatural...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->