Must Have: Tabi Shoes

oye. tabis. i don't like them. my school suggested we buy either tabis or white pumps for graduation and special events... you can imagine which one i went with... eek. hah.

Gold Tabi flats at Paris shows...Sartorialist.

droogist, i love you in your tabis. i'm so close to pulling the trigger now...may i ask about sizing?

I've never seen a pair of tabis that didn't seem cutesy or unflattering. the concept and history are cool and I feel like they could be done with more refinement and edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
droogist, i love you in your tabis. i'm so close to pulling the trigger now...may i ask about sizing?
Sorry, didn't see this until now...they run true to size. Size up if you normally take a half size. With an appropriate pair of socks, they are very comfy!

I love it. I don't get cute from these or ugly I just think they are cool as hell. I really like how non-cute the Margiela stuff is. They look like evil ninja from Hell shoes (like cloven hooves vibe). Too bad they are so expensive I would have loads of them. I don't see how this is gross, personally I find "toe cleavage" repulsive but this is ok for me, just keep it covered up...

the only reason i don't own a pair is because i haven't found any clean design with it, only sneakers with over-the-top stichings, and colours and... headache.

the only reason i don't own a pair is because i haven't found any clean design with it, only sneakers with over-the-top stichings, and colours and... headache.

Have you seen the MMM ones??
I find the MMM tabi boots/flats really quirky, and would love a pair :wub: sadly they have been too expensive for me every time I've come across them. One day I'll manage to get a pair..

mmm is out of the possibilities, too expensive and not even available where i live. i forgot to mention that..

you can sometimes find tabis on yoox.com and they ship internationally.

thank you for the info, i checked it out of curiosity, and i couldn't find them, but it wasn't necessary to see i'm not even near to being able to afford them, i'll just dream on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->