Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... I forgot you live in Canada purple.

Hm. I could always pick you up some wet and wild at the pharmacy down the corner and mail it to you! :P

Originally posted by tgp@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:50 pm
I have black from Mac-very nice or back Tied from OPI is a pretty black with a purple tint.
TGP = I have the "black tie" from OPI too and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I LOVE it. :flower:

In addition to OPI, I also love Chanel and Essie polishes.

Originally posted by tgp@Mar 31st, 2004 - 12:33 am
why the :ninja: Ale? Men with polish on can be hot. However, this is coming from a person with an abnormal infatuation with musicians. I like them with black eyeliner too :ninja:
I used the :ninja: cause is really underground, lol. I love this colour, and when I wear it, I actually wear the black smudgy liner look also... very sexy :ninja:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 30th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
By the way, I'm on a quest to find myself some black nail polish. None of the drugstores seem to carry it. Does anyone have any suggestions? :flower:
Chanel makes the best true black nailpolish EVER. It's called Laque Noir. Most Chanel counters do not have it in stock since it's not exactly a popular color, but sephora.com should have it. It retails around $17 US, I think.

Another really good true black is Milani's Black Magic ($2.99, Walgreens/CVS) but I prefer the Chanel because it stays glossy instead of dulling out like the Milani (or even Wet N Wild's 99 cent one) does.

...I wish Dior would make a black nailpolish for the Addict line. I'm sure it would be gorgeous, and it would be sparkly :woot:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:42 pm
I love Chanel's Cobra :ninja:
Alejandro...

You need to stop being my twin!
I LOVE COBRA TOO! :woot:

At the moment I'm using YSL. I use the first few colours, all simple 'I'm not wearing nail polish' colours. :D Love them.

If you are looking for black nail polish try creative nail. at fine nail salons.

the only color i wear it black on my toes
i also like the glittery red one from gap for my hands

Originally posted by Alejandro+Mar 31st, 2004 - 5:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Mar 31st, 2004 - 5:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tgp@Mar 31st, 2004 - 12:33 am
why the :ninja: Ale? Men with polish on can be hot. However, this is coming from a person with an abnormal infatuation with musicians. I like them with black eyeliner too :ninja:
I used the :ninja: cause is really underground, lol. I love this colour, and when I wear it, I actually wear the black smudgy liner look also... very sexy :ninja:[/b][/quote]
*faint* love this look :heart: :blush: :wink:
hey alejandro.. just wondering if that was you in your avator..?

I love painting my nails in all colors!! Especially vivid florescent shades. ^__^

i love Sally Hensen. Great, great quality. I like the nudes. Sometimes I do the creamy color or the pinkish nude or the one closest to my skin color -- a mocha like color. But I don't go with color, cuz for now, I'm hooked on the naturall look.

By the way:
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their black nailpolish suggestions. I actually found some at last today. In a Goth store, of all places...
The brand is called " mehron." Not sure of its quality, but I'm just happy to have finally gotten it.

My black nail polish is just perfect. I've had it so very long and being Mavala it's only 5ml, but God hasn't that gone far.

Speaking of favourites mine is whatever comes in scarlet or dirty pink.

Oh and I do like this world's best-seller, Chanel's Rouge Noir, but I buy the lookalikes because otherwise I'd have to go without food for quite a while.

Originally posted by prettypretty@Apr 8th, 2004 - 1:46 am
I love painting my nails in all colors!! Especially vivid florescent shades. ^__^
That's so cute! I like how your top matches your nails also! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->