Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Alejandro+Apr 4th, 2004 - 2:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 2:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Mar 31st, 2004 - 10:17 pm

I LOVE COBRA TOO! :woot:
:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Apr 12th, 2004 - 12:49 am
My black nail polish is just perfect. I've had it so very long and being Mavala it's only 5ml, but God hasn't that gone far.

Speaking of favourites mine is whatever comes in scarlet or dirty pink.

Oh and I do like this world's best-seller, Chanel's Rouge Noir, but I buy the lookalikes because otherwise I'd have to go without food for quite a while.
:shock: twins

*Mavala is the best nail polish brand ever :heart:

* i love the Chanel rose noir (which also lasts forever and stays for ages)

*recent craze, scarlets, orangy reds and greyish pinks

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 11:10 pm
:shock: twins

*Mavala is the best nail polish brand ever :heart:

* i love the Chanel rose noir (which also lasts forever and stays for ages)

*recent craze, scarlets, orangy reds and greyish pinks
:unsure: :blink: :shock:

I need to know which nail polishes you guys have found to stay on the longest and go on the best.

I used to have a manicure done every week but it has gotten too expensive so I have decided to paint my nails myself.

Problem is that some nail polishes are total crap :yuk:

They go on un-evenly and some of them just don't stay on. Some of them I have to put on 4 coats before the colour is solid :wacko:

Any recomendations? Long lasting and only needs 2 coats??

I use OPI, Nicole or Essie polishes with Seche Vite top coat-seems to last well.

I can usually get at least a weeks wear out of a few good coats of anything in Sally Hansen

Sally is good.

I risk sounding like a cheapie here, but, I think Revlon polishes are pretty good.

I have to redo mine every day, I'm too active and I can't find a polish that is any good.

Lancome is the longest lasting I've ever used, though, it tends to last 3 or 4 days for me

You could try Tony & Tina nail polish... it lasts until you take it off, not to mention that its super fluid and very easy to put on evenly :flower:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 5th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
Long lasting to you guys is a week? :shock:

Nevermind then :innocent:

Well... yea. I mean, even after I've gotten manicures, they chip in less than a week.

Originally posted by chocsta@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:21 am
You could try Tony & Tina nail polish... it lasts until you take it off, not to mention that its super fluid and very easy to put on evenly :flower:

Luna, you do have a point. Although my manicurist does a pretty darn good job and usually last more than a week. When I do it it wont last more than 4 days without chipping. :cry:

I haven't found a long lasting nail polish yet, the longest it lasts is 3 days if I do it myself.

I have a rimmel lasting finish one that stays on fairly well. I'm hopeless when it comes to doing nails though.

I like Essie a lot on my nails - that's very good.

I also like L'Oreal Jet Set (two coats) on my toes, just because of the speed of which it dries, and it doesn't have a bad life before it starts chipping...it can stay for a long time.

I've heard some stuff about the Rescue Beauty nail polish, but I haven't gotten the chance to try it for myself, so I'm not sure.

i like essie, and revlon colorstay for neutrals and reds.

chanel makes the best black... :innocent:

I use Dior and it lasts so much. I have the French Manicure Pack.

I bought NARS polish and I'm sad to say that it did not last very long and I am not pleased with it.

Makes me sad because I find all other NARS products great!

What's a long lasting cleat topcoat?

I used the Chanel quick dry one but it doesn't last as long as one would want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->