Naomi Campbell Strikes Over 'Diamond' Probe' on video

decorum? really? so the brutality that exists because of this issue should take a backseat for decorum? wow. as if the world couldn't be more superficial than it already is,you say something like that. decorum is irrelevant when serious allegations like this arise and could potentially ruin her charitable persona.

and what in the world does mcqueen have to do with this issue?! we are truly grasping at straws making that parallel to this :rolleyes: that is the most random thing i have ever read

and i say this to you too....i don't think any of you would defend her if naomi wasn't who she was. not to mention defending her violent antics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, she answered the question and told her to drop it. That 'journalist' was acting like a common hack. How rude to keep pressing for an answer that was already given! Mcqueen has a little to do with the matter. He was a good friend of hers and he had just died. So, I doubt she was already in the best of moods. We (the fans) are not deluded... perhaps you are if you will readily believe what at this point is only HEARSAY! Settle down.

Although reporters are usually as$holes I still don't think Naomi has a fraction of a right to even lay a finger on anyone.

For all the senseless people on here who are defending Naomi, get a life and stop supporting something so cheap and ugly.

Naomi is ridiculous. always has been, always will be.
get used to it.
And I like to sleep with people's mothers and sisters, love to murder babies and kittens and love shooting endangered animals, get used to it.

Although reporters are usually as$holes I still don't think Naomi has a fraction of a right to even lay a finger on anyone.

For all the senseless people on here who are defending Naomi, get a life and stop supporting something so cheap and ugly.

And I like to sleep with people's mothers and sisters, love to murder babies and kittens and love shooting endangered animals, get used to it.

No, your sarcasm was quite transparent. I meant your reprimand of her fans.^_^

What are you talking about? No one was being sarcastic :huh:

My point is what excuse do the people here have for defending her actions? Yeah the reporter was nosy and annoying but is that grounds for hitting someone?
Fortunately, most of the world has learnt to avoid violence, but there are still the ones who haven't become civilized yet and insist on bashing anyone who annoys them.
People wouldn't be defending her if she wasn't who she is, it's pathetic.

Stop trying to ridicule what people are saying because it's childish.

SARCASM. I'm not defending her violence. I'm defending her from accusations that haven't come close to being proven true. You're just being rude, uncivilized, and childish.:wink:

Anyways I can't wait to see how this all pans out. Hopefully this all isn't true and Naomi's name will be cleared (from this atleast lol)!:smile:

*Face against palm* You fully missed the point. Ugh....don't worry.

But yeah, I'm curious as to what is going to happen. But it's only a matter of time before she harasses someone else :rolleyes:

Poor camera, I hope it doesn't get a bruise and sue her.:rolleyes:

I hope Mandela can persuade Naomi to tell the reporters the truth. After all, he is the one that invited both of them to the party and are friends with them. I wonder if Mia Farrow even remembers that fact? Oh well, it's not really relevant.

This isn't the Mandela thread so we shouldn't even bring that importance to this equation even though he probably has more influence than that ugly woman.

you know with the kind of attitude i've witnessed from this,i can honestly understand why there are those that feel the way they do about fashion people. the defense of these vain,narcissistic,ego maniacs who think they can get away with just about anything they want to. those that can't seem to think about consequences and the reality of actual life. it's terrible and it paints this very ugly picture of an entire industry. it really does an injustice to those that actually do good things.

and you know what,if you really want to talk about decorum and such,how about the lack of decorum naomi showcased? if she didn't want to answer the question and was being so hard pressed about it,she should have just walked away. i really don't understand what the point was for to get physical. and to me,just the fact that she went to those lengths,speaks volumes about her when she's faced with allegations. to me it just seemed a bit too defensive as if she did indeed have something to hide.

VERY defensive, if she didn't want to get asked these types of questions, maybe she should have done an interview with.. say E!news.. or better yet hide like Sandra Bullock (this is what people do when they want to avoid tough inevitable questions), she thinks too highly of herself if she thinks she is above being asked questions she doesn't want to answer. Tough.

I cannot believe she did it again :shock:
Well if her reaction was that strong,this means she's hiding something no?

It was just so random and heartless.... but whatever's clever i guess.:lol:

Anyways, I don't think she punched the cameraman. I think she just slapped the camera away from her face. So, she will probably have to pay for it. Naomi don't play!:D

What happened to this woman? why don't she try boxing or something on professional level... that looks really bad...

And yes, I would say her dodgy friendships with the likes Hugo Chavez, etc are rather embarrassing...

It was just so random and heartless.... but whatever's clever i guess.:lol:

Anyways, I don't think she punched the cameraman. I think she just slapped the camera away from her face. So, she will probably have to pay for it. Naomi don't play!:D

How in the world is that heartless? :blink:

I was merely drawing a parallel between the fact that both women are in the public eye and are going to be asked the inevitable questions that everyone wants asked. While Sandra is in hiding, Naomi is out and about as if she is somehow immune to being asked "certain" questions. I know Sandra's case is a lot more public and there are a lot more eyes following her every move.. but that was the parallel I was going for nonetheless.

And she is much less "random" to this story than say.. Alexander Mcqueen :rolleyes:

Yeah I bet you're right. His recent death probably had little effect on her spirits.:rolleyes:

Ps. She ANSWERED THE QUESTION! But probably not the answer everyone wanted to hear.

Yeah I bet you're right. His recent death probably had little effect on her spirits.:rolleyes:

Yeah because it's so unlike Naomi to have a bitchfit at the cameraman, it's not like she has a reputation for being unnecessarily violent or anything. McQueen's death must have been the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->