Naomi Campbell Strikes Over 'Diamond' Probe' on video

Pay attention. I was giving a reason why Mcqueen was relevant to the conversation. You would know that if you weren't so busy trying to put me in my place.

Yeah right, I'm not targetting you, don't be silly. I'm just saying Alexander's death probably plays such a minor role in this whole thing. Naomi has a reputation for being a violent woman. She still would have attacked if McQueen was alive.

How she turned her head in that interview @ 0:18 is hilarious...I don't know what to say or think to be honest.

honestly what is better than bringing up an allegation as such during something that's about 'charity'...what is so wrong with that? clearly it was to show an underlying hypocrisy about her so-called sense of humanity if these are indeed true,and as a journalist you have to take such things head on even if it is at a fancy event. sorry but the disturbing atrocities in the world do take breaks for champagne toasts. and do any of you really believe she would have taken the question anywhere else anyway...of course not! they never do.

well said!
i really don't know what she is trying to prove with her charity work and such as. e.g. trying to raise 1 million for children in Russia.... please! maybe she should just give away some of her jewellery she got as "presents" (without doing anything to receive it, of course :innocent:). that would be some charity!

i am sorry, as much as i think she is super beautiful and has one of the best bodies i have ever seen, i despise that b*tch.

side note: that's some shady guestlist Mandela made...

She's going to be on Oprah today speaking about her temper and controversies. Should be interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->