Naomi Leaves Paris Burning!

At least Paris doesn't clobber people...

Although Paris Hilton is a spoiled, party-loving girl, she's not mean. I think Naomi Campbell is such a b*tch. She thinks she has the right to maul her assistants just because she's famous and rich. Plzzzzz

Originally posted by As You Like It@Sep 10 2004, 06:04 AM
I do think Naomi Campbell is stunningly beautiful, but her horrible attitude always has kind of soured her for me.
[snapback]361881[/snapback]​

Go Naomi, I can't believe that Parish actually thought she was competition.

ANd yeah I agree iwth u As You Like It...beautiful but terrible attitude.

Naomi's always wearing that dumb-looking bracelet in her hair, to hide her receding hairline. She's icky.

I don't like Naomi, no matter what. She's a prima donna.

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Sep 17 2004, 06:54 PM
Although Paris Hilton is a spoiled, party-loving girl, she's not mean. I think Naomi Campbell is such a b*tch. She thinks she has the right to maul her assistants just because she's famous and rich. Plzzzzz
[snapback]370663[/snapback]​

are you crazy? paris hilton has gotten in her share of bar brawls. she's as much of a b*tch as naomi. and remember, naomi had a drug-induced anger problem that she has sought treatment for...what's paris' excuse?

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Oct 2 2004, 08:35 PM
Naomi reminds me of a racehorse, too. She's so ugly.
[snapback]383377[/snapback]​

haha you must be joking :lol: no way is she ugly. She is so beautiful. bad personality from where I hear but shes beautiful.

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 10 2004, 05:01 AM
here is the divine miss campbell...at the show...
[snapback]361573[/snapback]​

:o :heart: wow... So perfect...

Good for Naomi, I dont like either of them, but what really bugs me is when little rich girls always get their way. Pairs shouldnt have been a hit, she gets to do these things because of her money and not because of the amount of time and hard work that other models have to endure. Like I said rich "kids" need to realize that money cant buy them everything.

Originally posted by ~InteGraL~@Oct 8 2004, 10:37 AM
Like I said rich "kids" need to realize that money cant buy them everything.
[snapback]390243[/snapback]​

it can't?

Originally posted by ~InteGraL~@Oct 8 2004, 10:37 AM
Pairs shouldnt have been a hit, she gets to do these things because of her money and not because of the amount of time and hard work that other models have to endure.
[snapback]390243[/snapback]​

I have to agree that Paris hasn't had to work for much... I've heard on many an occassion that she is talentless... she just has the opportunity to do basically whatever she wants.

Naomi, on the other hand, has worked for where she's at, and no matter who the person, that is respectable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->