Who Are The New Supermodels?

Seriously,I think Vlada could make it big now.NOT because I am a fan,but have you seen how many good covers,campaigns and editorials she had the last time?I read somewhere that her agency want to turn her into a bombshell:lol:.I know that sound ridiculous,but you know,Women is a very popular,successful agency,so I think her chances to make it big are quite big.

Daria, Carolyn, Lara, Karlie, Joan S., Raquel, Sasha and MariaCarla.

There won't be new ones. Supermodel is dead, at least from the way in which the original concept was created... some have attempted bringing it back to life trying to change it, but it won't happen again.

^I agree.

I feel like nowadays designers and photographers want to create new supers out of those socialite and hipster models (Edie C, Cara D, LouLou R) but when they see no one else picks them up they drop them again.

I love the current group of top models though.
Karlie, Joan, Arizona, Karmen, Saskia, Daria, Kati etc. They are the contemporary Stam, Daria, Julia, Natasha, Sasha, Coco and Lily and they are the closest to being "supermodels".

To be a 'supermodel' aslo includes having a lot of business behind you look at Kate Moss and all her endavours outside modelling. A lot of the younger models now seem to choose this to make money and set them up for life.
Also, when I personally think of supermodel, I think of the 90s glamorous with more 'curve', and the styles have changed so much.
Maybe top model as someone suggested, or icon would be better.

Daria, Carolyn, Lara, Karlie, Joan S., Raquel, Sasha and MariaCarla.

hmmm Nope :lol: out of all of them Karlie N Joan are the only one that might become Supermodels.
I don't see Daria or Raquel getting Public recognition to make the "Supers"
Carolyn I think she is in her way out. I just don't see it on her
N sasha n Mariacarla :ninja:

Don't rule Sasha out just yet. She had an un-credited cameo in a movie. A very small step, yes, but it's a step. She laid low for her pregnancy and is now resurrecting with Prada campaign. I think Sasha is moving away from the edgy model and more mainstream with a softer look. I think we're going to see a lot more of Sasha in a lot of unexpected places.

You can't forget that Daria Strokous also had a part in the film "Contagion"

Well Sasha shouldnt move to "mainstream" she doesnt have the look.
N Daria strokus is a Boring Model she can not b a Supermodel. I actually kind of see her career similar to Raquel very HF.

Guys if Girls like Daria W,Natalia V. Didnt make it who are extreamly gorgeous i dont see many other model doing it. I mean todays Supermodel Adriana had been in the public eye for a Decade n she still not as famous as the old Supers. I dont see any pure HF model even been closed to reach a supermodel tittle.
Thats why my bet is on Joan n Karlie. More in Karlie because she still very Young n has already stablished her self in HF now she just needs to do a lil of commercial work n put her image to general public. With her Vs contract i think she can reach everything.

Well Sasha shouldnt move to "mainstream" she doesnt have the look.
N Daria strokus is a Boring Model she can not b a Supermodel. I actually kind of see her career similar to Raquel very HF.

Daria is not a boring model, she just is in your eyes. She might not be on the radar like Karlie or Joan, but her resume is impressive and I do think she's the best model out of the three. Her work is steady, which Karlie's and Joan's is not. Besides, there's nothing wrong with having a career similar to Raquel.... :innocent:

I think Karlie could be the only new supermodel.

You can't forget that Daria Strokous also had a part in the film "Contagion"

In which she appeared more than just a few seconds and had actual lines.

^ I think they are referring to the other Daria? :blink: But do people care anymore who's a supermodel? I hear that word being mentioned to any model in the media, you type a top model's name on google and there comes 'The Homepage Of Suprmodel ...' Who gives a sh!t?

^ I think they are referring to the other Daria? :blink: But do people care anymore who's a supermodel? I hear that word being mentioned to any model in the media, you type a top model's name on google and there comes 'The Homepage Of Suprmodel ...' Who gives a sh!t?

alonsoJonathan mentioned Daria "stokus" which I reckon is Strokous.

And lol, you're right. They even call Tilda Lindstam a new supermodel...

^ Sorry I did not see that :hardhead: but who cares anymore? (except maybe the models themselves and their agents who want to make money off them :rolleyes:)

fame doesnt mean money all the time. lots of model with fame but no money. like kate upton for example.

why do we always have to compare to the past. it's a different era. i'd rather be daria or raquel who dont have much fame but lots of money and best of all, a PRIVATE LIFE. they can go wherever they want and not being bothered by others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->