Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

^Apparently a financier at Deutsche bank. He also seems to have previously dated Eugenia Silva (is she a model?).

lucywho.com

^Yes, she's a Spanish (?) model. That guy is kind of hot. I hope she's happy with him. I always found Justin kind of creepy :ninja:

Damn...Eugenia Silva seems to have dated every wealthy dude on the planet.

Oh well sad end to the (US Vogue) fairytake but at least with this one there was no scandal (I hope).

This new guy looks like your typical modelizer sorry.

^he does, doesn't he? I don't like seeing her with another man actually. I thought Justin was very stable and everything. most worried about their children.

^^

agreed, sure he's hot but for a long term relationship
apparently this guy had a bit of fling with Tara Reid too :sick:

poor kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Tara? I hope Natalia realizes that love isn't forever but herpes is.

dailymail.co.uk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2007708/Russian-model-Natalia-Vodianova-splits-aristocrat-billionaire-husband-year-Justin-Portman.html

Despite previously denying they were separating, Miss Vodianova – herself worth £15million - confirmed the split in a new interview.

The 29-year-old told ES magazine: ‘It’s really sad. It has been a while. We didn’t want to talk about it. We still don’t. Our children are very much aware of it. It’s OK.

‘We’re still in a very sensitive position right now, and trying to do things as amicably as possible, so I wouldn’t want to talk about it at all.

‘I don’t think I ever will want to because it’s strictly between my husband and me.’
When quizzed in the new interview if she was now in love with a new man, Miss Vodianova admitted: ‘Yes, definitely.’

However, she declined to name her latest beau.

That's sad. Then again, she married him when she was 19. People change as they grow older, and what they want when they are 20 is hardly what they want at 30.

End of a modern fairytale :huh: Well, that's life !

The dailymail also writes :

Portman and Miss Vodianova had houses all over the world, including a lavish home in London, a 3,000 acre Herefordshire estate, a 14th century mill house in West Sussex, a home in New York and a retreat in Uruguay.

Plus the three children ! How are they going to cope with that, all the things they built ?

^I have a friend(a guy) who sits on his friends laps (girls) , holds their hands and tickles/cuddles them yet he doesn't have feelings for them.. just because you have dinner and link hands with someone doesn't mean you're 'together'...

It´s true - the Daily Mail just repeated what she said in the ES interview:

standardonline.newspaperdirect.com

Natalia Vodianova on her new boyfriend
- as seen on the title - she only mentiones that there is someone new but nothing more...

i am really disappoited of Natalia, why she broke up and divorced with Jason?? they were so happy, so close, bold and rich and beautiful, no problems, many children, healthy..
what to want more>>?>????
why?

i thought Natalia and Justin are normal, down to earth people, now they behave like all famous people in showbusiness: mariages divorces

it's not fair Natalia!

Natalia and Justin were quite far apart in age, and while that doesn't always matter, sometimes it catches up with people as they grow and change. There is a vast difference between late 20s and early 40s. They have been busy having children, but perhaps the gap would've been an issue sooner had they not been busy with kids.

Just a thought anyhow.

It is probably good if Natalia lives for herself for a while.

To think he married when when he was older than she is now is strange. It's something of a wonder they lasted for almost a decade. Most of my friends and myself when we were in our teens and now in our twenties have been in a number of relationships, and can't even think of settling down any time in the near future.

I always bought her fairytale Cinderella romance editorials and articles with a pinch of salt. It was hard not to let cynicism seep in - she was the dirt-poor but hauntingly beautiful girl who married a balding, ageing aristocrat. The narrative is frankly a bit of a cliche. Also, she'd once mentioned in one of her interviews to a French newspaper/magazine that her and Justin aren't sexually exclusive to each other, that she doesn't care what he does as long as he has good taste, and that she too has been seduced by other men. A lot of her fans were a bit shocked, but personally I thought she was being practical. She went on to deny this on Jonathan Ross, but that could possibly have been due to Britain's slightly prudish stance on these things. (Having an affair in France, on the other hand, is rather quotidian, I believe).

Maybe one of the things which could have contributed to the split is that Natalia comes across as a more mature, sensible, well-adjusted and pragmatic in her recent interviews than she did in her early 20's. Which makes sense, because one's late teens and twenties is when a person really comes into their own in the world. Justin, on the other hand, was already 30 when he married her, and in all likelihood would have finished with all of his growing up, so to speak. People change more rapidly in their 20's than they do in their 30's. While it is possible that they were extremely compatible when she was 20, now at 30 she looks for something else in a man than Justin has to offer. It's going to be hardest for her kids - especially the last two who are 5 and 4 respectively. Separation is a turbulent and painful period for everyone involved, and especially more if there is a new person in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->