Natalia Vodianova

Ulyana Sergeenko Couture for Natalia Vodianova for the Preliminary Draw Show

vk@ulyana_sergeenko_moscow

The Preliminary Draw for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ at The Konstantin Palace on July 25, 2015 in St. Petersburg

baza

Last edited by a moderator:

instagram@natasupernova, FB/timon.afinsky, instagram@ulyana_sergeenko_moscow @kochegov_konstantin @karinakirilyuk @ollylly @polinakitsenko @svetlankadenisova @valeriyakasatkina @ruslanduginets

She looks absolutely beautiful at the preliminary draw, but those pictures with the children from the music video literally melt my heart. I just saw another negative comment about Natalia and I honestly don't understand it at all. Here we have this woman who is running half marathons and is more committed to a cause than any other celebrity I have seen (besides Angelina Jolie and the late Audrey Hepburn). She is so hands on and so committed to bringing attention and some joy to these needy children and yet she is called a plethora of derogatory things on here. I will never understand that..

She looks absolutely beautiful at the preliminary draw, but those pictures with the children from the music video literally melt my heart. I just saw another negative comment about Natalia and I honestly don't understand it at all. Here we have this woman who is running half marathons and is more committed to a cause than any other celebrity I have seen (besides Angelina Jolie and the late Audrey Hepburn). She is so hands on and so committed to bringing attention and some joy to these needy children and yet she is called a plethora of derogatory things on here. I will never understand that..

Couldn't agree more...

My thoughts exactly. :flower:

Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015

Instagram@natasupernova

FB/timon.afinsky

Special Olympics World Games LA 2015 Closing Ceremony at LA Coliseum

instagram@andreyakimenko

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member