Elle France August 7th, 2015

NATALIA VODIANOVA LA PHILANTOP
Photographer: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Stylist: Friquette Thevenet
Hair: Paolo Ferreira
Make-up: Marie Duhart
Model: Natalia Vodianova

Elle France

A little bit of sad news guys. My Natalia site will be deleted permanently as of Monday, August 10, 2015. My host has decided to end its webhosting services and I have decided not to move the site somewhere else. I can but I have chosen not to. This would have been my 7th year running the site but for reasons I can't really explain here, I must let go of it. I just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to save anything from it. Come Monday at midnight, the site will be gone. Thanks to all the Natalia fans who visited it over the years. :cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:
A little bit of sad news guys. My Natalia site will be deleted permanently as of Monday, August 10, 2015. My host has decided to end its webhosting services and I have decided not to move the site somewhere else. I can but I have chosen not to. This would have been my 7th year running the site but for reasons I can't really explain here, I must let go of it. I just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to save anything from it. Come Monday at midnight, the site will be gone. Thanks to all the Natalia fans who visited it over the years. :cool2:
This is really sad news to hear. I loved the site.:cry: Thank you for all the effort you'd put into running this fantastic website!

US Vogue September 2005

A Grand Affair
Photo Steven Klein
Editor Grace Coddington
Models Natalia Vodianova, Justin Portman
Hair Julien d'Ys
Makeup Carla White

porcelainista.net / overstock-scans.net

US Vogue September 2006

The Last Waltz Pt.1
Photo Mario Testino
Editor Grace Coddington
Model Natalia Vodianova
Hair Julien d'Ys
Makeup Stéphane Marais

instagram/tkdgirl9/katradistca/ztnmanon

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella McCartney FW 2015 Natalia Vodianova by Harley Weir

large

wearesodroee.com

Justaguy and Melonii, thanks so much for the posts! It's nice to see new stuffs and to rediscover old ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->